Help with Tappable Customization button!

Hey, loves,

So, I’m doing tappable overlays to start my chapter. The play tappable button works perfectly and brings the reader to the start of the story. The customization button works and brings me to the CC template as it should, but when I go to hit done customizing, it fails to bring me back to the beginning of the menu to start the story with the play button option. I’m so confused, I’ve no idea what I’ve done wrong. It’s frustrating because I’ve spent so much time trying to figure out what I’ve done wrong. If you could help me, I would sincerely appreciate you.

Thanks!!

Spark

1 Like

did you have a label for the start scene and put it at the end of the customization tappable choice? so something like,

label start_overlay

@overlay

tappable
“Start”{
Code stuff
} “CC” {

cc coding stuff

goto start_overlay
}

1 Like

Make sure your label comes before the placement of the overlays so when it goes back to the start label, the overlays show.

E.g. if you’ve used:

&overlay OVERLAYNAME create
&overlay OVERLAYNAME opacity 1

You need to ensure that the positioning and opacity come after the label at least, if they come before, when you’re redirected to the menu, they wont have been positioned if that makes sense.

Play around with it.

Could you send me your script and I’ll have a look?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.