Help with text effects please?!

hey, so I’ve seen multiple times stories when people say something like all together with no spaces; idk how to explain myself but I just wanted to do that on my story. I wanted to add italics to it, but there shows up an error as the words are written all together. How can I fix this?

I tried to do: REE (talk_awkward)
| italic | idon’twannabeannoying

but it doesn’t let me and idk what to do ;-; idk if you get what I mean lol I’m bad at explaing myself sorruh

Hi! I’m not too sure if this is what you’re talking about, but I’ll try to help anyway!

YOU (talk_awkward)
| italic |Idon’twanttobeannoying

I think your mistake was the first letter needs to be in capitals. If that wasn’t the case, please reply and let me know so I can try to help some more :slight_smile:

nope :frowning: still didn’t fix it, I tried changing it into a capital letter but didn’t work…I’ll just show you a screenshot to see if you know what’s wrong :sweat_smile:

Sorry for the late reply!
I tried it out myself and I can’t seem to get the italic to work, but I tried it with
YOU (talk_awkward)
|animation:shake| Idon’twanttobeannoying
Not too sure if you’d like that one, but for some reason it’s not working with me either, maybe I’m using the wrong coding…I don’t know. I’ll keep trying and I’ll keep you updated.

okay, tysm for helping!! :blush:

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: