Help with Title name of book

I’m not sure if this is where I’m suppose to post this if not I’m sorry I didn’t know where to put this but I do have a question. Ok so I was wanting to name My Story, My Monster and I wanted an opinion if that title would be fine? Before you ask, No my story is not about an abusive relationship or anything. Jc if the story title would be fine is all.

@Canada26, in my opinion, it’s nice to see the story title represent what the book is about. I don’t know your story’s plot so I can’t really give insight, but just hearing the title my mind automatically goes to something dark.

1 Like

It’s just about a guy who is in a Gang\Mafia and it’s just him having a bad past that makes him who he is. He’s not abusive or anything to women and later on in my story he falls in love with the MC except I’m not gonna rush the relationship with them and the MC eventually will try to get him to leave that lifestyle. But the story isn’t just about Romance tho. Does that sound Bad/Dark?

1 Like

@Canada26, No it sounds like a love story. Based on what you’ve described it seems like he doesn’t intend to fall in love with the MC, maybe:
Accidentally In Love
Troubles Of My Past
Accidentally Us
Some suggestions, but if you feel strongly about it My Monster and I stick with it. You know all about what your book is about. Good luck sweetie. :wink:

1 Like

Well I know it is a love story but that’s not all that it’s about tho. I appreciate you’re opinion. It really helps I just have trouble trying to find a correct Title for a Story. I just wouldn’t want people getting the wrong idea than report it bc of the name.

@Canada26, Well what’s his name? I.E instead of My monster and I maybe you can use his last name or first name in place of Monster. Or Mr. So & So and I. Also to avoid all of this and to say yourself some stress you can keep My Monster and I, by submitting it for approval to Episode. Honestly, I think they will approve it.

1 Like

His first name is Nikolai

@Canada26, you could try My Nikolai and I
Another idea is - The Past Sins of My Mafia Lover
one more: The Past and Present Life of Nikolia _____ (__is his last name)
But I think you’ll be fine with your current title.

1 Like

I actually love the second one,
The Past Sins Of My Mafia Lover.
I love it! :blush::slight_smile::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great. :laughing:

1 Like

Thank You so much!

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about your story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.