Help with Window Overlay

Could someone help me please and thank you?

So, this is how my overlay looks:

HOWEVER I need the brick pieces from the window cut out.

So, this is how my window overlay looks:

*BTW both the brick and window come from Pixabay ^^

Anyways, help would very much be appreciated :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

What would you like as a background behind the window?

No, I don’t want any background behind the window-it needs to be transparent. Nothing there : )

Oh, so you want it with the brick wall and the inside of the window should be transparent?

Yes : )

P.S the window should look like the second image against the brick wall with the bricks behind the window removed and it being transparent : )

I hope it makes sense what I’m saying :sweat_smile:

This should work!
c429b7f59ad2466f1292be895be3dd381f8e7ecf_1_690x398

It saves as a JPEG file. I need it as PNG.

Sorry for so much trouble :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s okay,
c429b7f59ad2466f1292be895be3dd381f8e7ecf_1_690x398%20(1)

1 Like

So, I uploaded it but it shows all white within the window. I want nothing there, as in it is transparent, so that if I decided to put something like a grass background with this overlay, I can do so and the grass would show up within the window :thinking:

SUPER SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE

@TheOfficialQueens It’s all right if you can’t do that :wink:

I can ask someone else : )

:revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I can do it, give me a few minutes.

Thank you so much :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Hey! A little tip for the future, if you upplagd your picture on lunapic there is actually a tool under the ”edit” category called transparent background tool. Basically what the tool does is making all of the parts you click transparent, so now that you have a solid white inside the windows you could just click those parts. It also saves as a png automatically, it’s actually super convenient.

I hope this makes sense hehe, I know that you’re already getting the help you need but I just thought these skills might come in handy for the future also :wink::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, @puma you are a life saver!!! :heart_eyes_cat: :kissing_cat:

I JUST TRIED IT AND IT WORKED, THANK YOU SO MUCH, ILY :sunny:

2 Likes

Aww, no problem! I’m glad it worked out for you :blush::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Hey @Shona4b you can leave it, I already got it, but thank you for the offer to help :smile: :facepunch:

Okay.

@Sydney_H may you close this thread, please and thank you? :smile_cat: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Topic closed by OP request. :smiley:

1 Like