Help with Word Overlay

community
communication

Is there anybody out there that can help me make a word overlay? If yes please reply so I can give you the description. Thank you so much!

I might be able to help, what do you need?

ksaoidwnon thank you so much!!

title: Falling Bad
fonts i’d like: Bleeding, Dark Crystal or Ginger
color: white and shadow dark red or just normal red. i’d like the shadow with 0 opacity.

I know this specific and the software you may be using may not have exactly what I want, but you can adjust to what you have hopefully. If I’m missing anything you might need, let me know. Thank you so much girl, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

Just the words right? I’m kind of new at doing the whole art thing, so let me see what I can do.

I understand, take your time I’m not in a hurry!

I’m sorry, do you want the shadow transparent or not transparent?

Transparent I think

Okay, I put a black background on them so you can see them since the text is white and I put my name on it since I am posting them on a public thread, but I will fix those if you like these designs.

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Option 4:

I put the transparency at around 30-40% if it was 100% transparent you couldn’t see it at all

Is this what you are looking for? I can change it if not.
I’m going to bed now, but I’ll check in the morning and try to make any adjustments you might want then.

@shawtynextdoor
If you still need overlays and background for your story etc
𝕄𝕣𝕤. 𝕄𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕘𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙'𝕤 𝕄𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕄𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 𝔽𝕣𝕖𝕖 ℂ𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕪 ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕

Omg thank you so much!! Their all perfect :slight_smile: I’ll give credit, what’s your instagram?

I’ll keep that in mind. Thank you!!

Forzanellabellezza.episode
Which one do you want or ones. I’ll PM them

Three and four please

PM’d you