Help with writer's block

What do you guys do for writer’s block? My problem is I know what I want to happen. But when I got on the panel my mind goes blank.

1 Like

I have a post on Instagram on how to get out of writer’s block if you want to check it out.

Info

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2hZ6BGl1an/?igshid=gea85n6arrer

2 Likes

you should write down your plot and what you want to happen in a journal or something beforehand, that way when you get into the writers portal all you’ll have to do is code it.

1 Like

I have a plot … I sketch out almost all the chapters… But I can’t write chapter 3 … I know what needs to happen but as soon I get on the panel I can’t write

do something els. ask for a second opinion . see some movies read something. take a shower

1 Like

Write down ANY idea that pops into your head regarding the story.
Like when I’m watching a movie or reading a book, and I see/read a scene I really like, I jot it down to use in my story.
Small ideas like this can help fill in the gaps whenever you need something at that moment!
Also, don’t try too much to get rid of the block, let it happen naturally. If you try to force it, it usually gets even more irritating.

1 Like

Write down your scenes and main events. Then build chapters around those events and happenings. Get to know your characters, feel the carachters like they were you. Also search for inspiration from everywhere. Take a break, listen to music, watch tv, youtube, go out, talk to people etc.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

I just watch rlly good video edits on ig the story Im writing is fantasy so I look at fantasy edits like edits of Myana and Lance and Sheryl and Eric etc

1 Like

Take a walk. It helps me a lot.

1 Like

Thank you for all your advice… :heart::heart::heart::heart:

I like to search “dialogue prompts” and read through them. You can do this on google, Pinterest or tumbler. Reading them helps me a ton with getting motivated/inspired to write.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.