Help with writing a story

Will need help writing a story and connecting the people with their personality I have set for them. I’ll need help with the points system and probably some backgrounds which I will make a new topic for. My characters are made, I have a basic idea of where I want it to go but need someone with some major creativity sparks and invested in the project. If it sounds like something you could do leave a comment :))

That isn’t allowed.

1 Like

There goes my idea

I’m asking for help writing which is allowed

That’s allowed, but your idea isn’t.

Sorry i’m really confused. What’s her idea for a plot and why isn’t it allowed?

Before they edited the post they wanted to write a show based off a show they watched which isn’t allowed. That’s why I linked the thread above explaining why it isn’t okay.

1 Like

Ohh right sorry. Just asking outta curiosity are you not allowed to make a story about a show/movie. But are you allowed to base it off one, like can it inspire you?

I want to have a story loosely based on a show but ppl got a little booty tickled so I removed that part.

1 Like

Yes exactly

1 Like

love that phrase “booty tickled” :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

This post will answer your question.

1 Like

Okay i’ll check it out thank you!

I was just explaining to you that it wasn’t allowed. No hard feelings played a part. But, if you want to create this story, then go for it :ok_hand:t4: I won’t stop you.

Oop ig inspiration is limited too

For sure thanks

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.