Help! Would you read this story?

I made a new story about a girl named camila. her best friend is gay and That’s all I have so far. would any of you read a story called dirty dancing about camila and alex (the gay bff) and they enter a dance contest. this contest is for $100,000 but the problem is, they get in a fight over stuff. I will figure out the legistsics but thats the base

But why would it need to matter if the persons gay?..

Hey there @infinitygamer33, this is Sydney the Moderator! Welcome to the forums :smiley:

Moved this topic to Share Feedback since it’s about your story. If you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

so I started a story about a girl named Camila with a gay best friend. That’s all I’ve got so far. oops

Perhaps she could secretly have a crush on the best friend, she knows that they aren’t interested in her because of them being gay so keeps it a secret, perhaps her feelings are then discovered and it strains their relationship. They end up becoming distant. You could then focus on Camilla’ s struggle and sadness of losing her best friend. Perhaps she acts out or becomes reckless and does things she wouldn’t normally do, leading her into trouble?
Just an idea. Hope it helps. :grinning:

2 Likes

Have them fight over liking the same guy lol, only for them to realise that all they truly need is each other’s friendship.

2 Likes

mainly because in most episode stories, the best friend is a girl and i wanted to do something a little different

1 Like