Helpful Links From My (Episode-Related) Website

Hiya!

I’ve been running a website for the past year that is designed to help people with their Episode stories. If you have any questions or problems, I have some resources there that should help you!

If you like my content and you want me to make more, it would be great if you could switch Adblock off to help me pay for the upkeep of the site!

Here are some of my most useful links:

New to Episode?

Struggling to Write?

Diversity?

Gem Choices

Should You Use CC? And How?

How to Get Reads

Grammar and Vocab

Extra Resources to Help

Quiz: Is Your Character a Mary-Sue?

I hope these help! Please give me suggestions on what I could cover next below! :wink:

40 Likes

very helpful! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m glad you like! I hoped they’d be helpful :stuck_out_tongue: Plus, people reading the advice makes the website pay for itself

3 Likes

Yee yee. Shanni wit the links. :cowboy_hat_face::call_me_hand:t4:

4 Likes

she loaded with good stuff!! :sunglasses::point_up::clap:

3 Likes

I try :stuck_out_tongue: Hopefully one day people will come to my website without me needing to advertise the hell out of it xD

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

trust me, everything you put into these websites, they will eventually advertise it so u won’t have to do it, but you did so others can know about it. :wink:

4 Likes

Going off the back of your ’ what sells on Episode’ post, wouldn’t a post on tropes and how they can be misused, sure, but also how they can be used? You have a lot of knowledge of episode as a whole and the popular tropes and cliches, I’d love some structured thought on how theyre used! How they can be used well, interesting twists on them, how they’re abused, etc. I think you’d bring an awesome perspective to this, personally

5 Likes

That’s a great idea! I’ll add it to the list :wink:

5 Likes

:crazy_face::call_me_hand:t4:

5 Likes

Ms. @ShanniiWrites, you have your own website?! :hushed:

I must say, it is pretty awesome :blush: :grin:

By the way, your explanation are pretty helpful and you are good at explaining :smile: :blush:. It is really thoughtful of you to do this for people here :hugs: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yee yee :cowboy_hat_face::call_me_hand:t4:

4 Likes

Thank you! It took me a while to get it up and running like this, but I hope it helps people in the future :smiley:

3 Likes

I am not sure or hope - I know so :smiley:

3 Likes

Omg these are amazing!

3 Likes

bookmarkin. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m glad you like! There’s lots more to come :wink:

2 Likes

I can’t wait!! :sparkling_heart::relieved:

2 Likes

If anyone feels like supporting me so that I can keep my site running, it would be awesome if you could turn adblock off! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes