Helping each others : PROMOTING Stories!

Heyyy There!:grin:
Hope you’re having a good day!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So I created this post so I can help all of the authors promoting their stories!:yum:

My friends and I are looking for new inspiring stories to read! :nerd_face:

If you want me to read your story … JUST DO IT! But in exchange you are going to read my story too. :grin::v:

What I’m going to do is I’m gonna check this post every weekend (Friday to Sunday) to see what you guys recommend me.:blush:

Also, I will tell you my opinion and I’ll be very honest
So Dm if you want (or you can dm me on insta bloom.epi) you choose.:laughing:

But I also want you guys to tell me what do you think about my own story. (By dm ofc):zipper_mouth_face:

So it’s like a R4R, you send me screenshots of my story’s episodes and nope I’m not forcing you guys to read all of it, all I’m asking for is that you read at least the first three episodes and I’ll do the same if I like it I’ll continue reading it! Win-win to both sides :grin::grinning:

Tell me down below if you want to promote your story:

• The title, genre, no. Of episodes, status, style of writing (LL or Ink), etc… (no offense but i prefer limelight stories):sweat_smile:.

• My story’s title is : I Have To…(Limelight).

• The author (me :joy::v:): Bloom Dk.

• Genre: romance, comedy, drama…

• Episodes: 11 (12&13 coming out soon).

• The link to read my story : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6130058645798912

Thank you and I’m looking forward to read your stories guys!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Follow me on insta (bloom.epi) so you can see your own stories being promoted so all of us can promote our stories because we are all creative people in this world :blush::v::purple_heart:!( And I repeat I check the stories and post them on my insta every Friday to Sunday or depending on my time!!)
Please be patient, because we’re having a hard time! :blush:

14 Likes

Moved thread to Promote Your Story since you are looking to promote your story. Please review our forum tutorial for more info related to correctly creating threads on the forums. Thanks :v:

1 Like

Okay, thank you!

Thank you for this thread! Here’s my story:
Title: The stars have colors
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
By: Shahar
Description: Your life was made of two colors: black and white. Until one day you meet someone that shows you the world in a colorful way [LL\CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452449138933760

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! :smiley:

My story
Title: Act of vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Chapters: 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: 1926: How far would you take revenge if you meet the people who killed your best friends? CC | Choices matter! + Minigames
Instagram: rosenspitze.epsiode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

2 Likes

You’re welcome!
I’ll be sure to read it.
And please read mine and tell me your opinion by dm !
Thanks again!:blush::v:

Looks interesting!
I’ll be sure to read it too!
And please do the same for me !
:grin::v:dm me your opinion too!
Thanks again!

Thank you so much for this thread!
I hope that you will like my story!

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 14 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : *A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

Greetings! Thanks for the thread. Here’s my story info if you’re interested.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Number of Episodes: Seven currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

1 Like

You’re welcome ! :blush:
I hope that you’ll like my story too!
I’ll be sure to read your story and I hope that you read my story and you like it.
Dm me too and tell me your opinion.:grin::v:

1 Like

You’re welcome!
I’ll be sure to read the story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Please read my story and dm me to tell me what do you think about my story!
Thank you!

1 Like

Title: The Imposter
Author: Superstar
Genre: Drama, with a little hint of fantasy (later in the story)
Number of Episodes: Currently 5, but more are coming soon.
CC: No CC
Description: Friendship can be a great bond between two people, but what happens when your friend is a traitor?
In this journey of betrayal, suspense, fantasy, and drama…who is The Imposter?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5680127987220480
Cover:
ec832dfd3e3b76105f0083caa51887b16cf8feb9_2_361x499

I hope you enjoy it!:heart::blush:

1 Like

Hey there :wave::blush:

I‘d be really glad if you would read my story :two_hearts:

Story Title: Medicine for my Heart :heart:
Description: After a bad breakup, Ivy has to move back in with her parents. Will she find the right medicine to heal her broken heart and handle her new cute & also cocky boss at the same time?
Author: Nima
Genre: Drama
CC : :ballot_box_with_check:
Chapters: 15 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5743618679701504
Instagram: nima_episode :point_right: feel free to follow me :slight_smile:
I’m also up for a R4R, just send me a message :v:

grafik

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to read it don’t worry🥰!
I hope you can read my story and I’m gonna send you screenshots of the episodes and tell you my opinion like I’m going to do with the rest of the stories​:yum::v:

1 Like

I hope too! And I hope that you can read my story and send me screenshots of the moments you liked by dm me here or on insta! Thank you :yum::v:

1 Like

Sure thing, I’ll read your story as well :blush: And I can also write you what I think about it :v:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Of course! I would like the same too! Send me screenshots of my story if you like it aswell. What is your insta?

It’s bloom.epi!
I’ll dm you on insta too!

1 Like

I started following you on insta! We’ll talk through there.:blush: