Helping Group Applications <3

I can do tutorials on edits too, the form wouldn’t let me attatch examples idk why

examples

3 Likes

Okie dokie! I’ll add that :heart:

1 Like

So is this an art group…?

2 Likes

Yus lol

2 Likes

Lol kinda, if you applied for taking requests. Yes

If you want to do tutorials then get a form with suggestions over what so it’s kinda for helping others out

1 Like

I also dont under stand the schedule, could you please explain it for me?

1 Like

Yep okay

Sundays would be day off for everyone
Mondays - Story Reviews
Tuesdays - Shoutouts (Both Authors and Editors)
Wednesdays is a day off also
Thursday - Tutorials
Friday - Edit Requests/Edits you did on our own time if no requests are finished or empty.
Saturday - Check up and plan out

Sunday, Wednesday, Saturdays are day offs for posting, our goal is to post daily.

Story Reviews for example if they group had 3 reviewers then one of three would have to finish a request by Monday, it doesn’t matter which one just one. And they can take a turn each week of getting one done on time. Or if they all finished by Monday then we’d post all.

So it’s just to keep it organized and let people know what we’re posting!

Also I get there might be a misunderstanding in the profile picture/edits. So I mean for those to taking requests to take their times so if they don’t complete their request then any art they did on their own time or something old from them could be posted to fill in.

Hopefully I cleared it up a bit if not please pm me :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Im not in right?

1 Like

Submitted!:heart: Also I think I picked the wrong one. I’m applying for the position of cover/artscene.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sorry :sweat::heart: I can’t except everyone unfortunately

Thank you! I’ve seen you have I’m waiting on a response from my co leader and I’ll get back to you all :sweat_smile::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Oh okay welp :v:

1 Like

Profile Pictures/Edits - @CrazygirldY_dY_dY , @EpisodeGamer1, @TyLo

Art Scene/Cover - @xetic and @Erika_R @Mouse.Episode

Tutorials - @Dayaepy , @zapcV, @Stev1997 - both -, I

Shoutouts - @chichi.epy {on Instagram}

Reviews- @tatiana_episode {on Instagram}

Splash/Background/Overlays - @mya.writes {still open}, @braden.writes {on Instagram}

Those who are tagged could you reply on which way are you better to communicate with:

• Discord

• Forums

• Instagram

If you can do more than one then please add which.

ALSO I HAVEN’T CHECKED THE FORMS IN A WHILE SO I MIGHT ADD SOME.

7 Likes

Forums would be easier.

1 Like

Hey, Is backgrounds still open?? I might fill out that one since I didn’t get accepted on the splashes

1 Like

Sure :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Why’s the forms no longer accepting responses? Is it a bug or are you no longer hiring? :thinking:

1 Like

We can’t accept anymore now :sweat: we already have more than what actually was planned for…sorry :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Oh, okay :two_hearts:

1 Like

What’s your Instagram? I can’t find it :sweat_smile: