Helping hand group

Yes I have learn disability I was born with that all my learn come for real mothers. I don’t know real mothers. At all I wish see her I had grandmom take of Me when I was a baby my real mothers did not want me at all .My grandma took me in was a baby at my sister took care of Me to
.then went to school .Went was 15 year old. Move Columbia sc with my aunt. Then my aurt got marry and was in the wedding. Red white I was in my aurt wedding. My aurt got marry my take of Me .

I went to I got bully and I pick on at school. Then I got in fight in school one the keep both girls slap in my face. And stand up for my self boy he throw milk on go home take shower .back school.girl jump me become think want there man they was twin boy .I did get bully .At school. And took up special need class up when I was in high I could do high school level .school put in class that got special need class .one I had good boyfriend he was so cute.

alright then do you want me to take a few notes then help you with the story or do you want me to right it to? Because if you want I can

1 Like

Yes can you help me

1 Like

Thank you help me out

1 Like

It’s no problem I always help someone out

Do you want me to do both or just help with it?

1 Like

Yes you do both I don’t mind

Okay thats fine do you have something that I can credit you on for the story so it’s not completely under my name

1 Like

Yes you can do that

Do you just want me to give credit to the username that you’re using here or an instagram or something like that?

1 Like

Yes I have Instagram

Yes you use my mleshell80

Okay I will make a few notes tomorrow and start writing the storyline tomorrow I should start but I will tell you if I can’t

1 Like

It ok no rush ok take your time

It’s fine I usually do nothing but think about stuff like that all day so I’ll just be thinking of the storyline

Before I put it out I will show you how it is and you can tell me if I did it right

1 Like

Yes you can

Alright I will talk to you tomorrow and we will see how the story goes from there

1 Like

Thank you

I’m always here to help

1 Like

So happy .

1 Like