Helping Out Small Authors To Get Noticed

So, let me start by sharing these stories because we have new authors who are sharing their stories and would love to get feedback and want to be noticed. I don’t care if stories are cliche, this is their first/second stories, let’s give them a chance to be noticed.

CALLING ALL SMALL AUTHORS ONLY!!! DROP YOUR INSTAGRAM, DROP YOUR STORIES, LET’S GET THIS DONE. SMALL AUTHORS ONLY!!! STORIES ONLY WITH 0-99 READS ONLY!!! PEOPLE LET’S HELP OUR SMALL AUTHORS GET NOTICED!!!

Follow me at @lana_epi_reads on instagram to send your stories in so I can read and add them on my page.

Please tag other small authors if you need/want to.

Tags:
@Mergi
@Hazel01
@Natasha.Brown1
@yels
@Auremiol
@Tea09

21 Likes

Stories:

4 Likes

Omg I love you so much, you’ve been so helpful to me thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it:) xx :heart::pleading_face:

4 Likes

3 Likes

@CoraMae drop yr stories darling :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Np, I like to help all the time but when it comes to small authors, that require help help, BIG TIME. :heart: :sunglasses: :100:

4 Likes

5 Likes

K&T stories as well with less reads I will be posting for others to check out. If you have a K&T story, feel free to share, and post screenshots.

2 Likes

Aww, thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

You are more than Welcome. Small authors should always support each other because we are all people that want the same thing, someone to share our story with.
Good Luck

3 Likes

I am so glad that you mentioned me here :blush:
It means a lot❤️
Thank you so much :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hi! I’m the beginner and I would be extremly grateful for your support! :grinning:
Story title:Mistakes that we keep making
Author: AubreyAutumn
Story description: Greenwoods-small town, where everybody knows each other. But suddenly arrives a new math teacher, who is definitely hiding something.What secrets does she have?
Inst:@aubreyautumn_episode
HAVE A NICE DAY!

2 Likes

wooohooo!!! :raised_hands:t3: :100:

2 Likes

omgg your cover is soo good who is the artist ?

3 Likes

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5429136663052288

Instagram -@Episode.saka

3 Likes

@epsd.cam and Romantic Matrimony

2 Likes

Nice one just for music while u work on story…n relaxin

2 Likes

K&T: Meet Me There by @IAmEms is fantastic and deserves so much more recognition :heart:

1 Like