Helping whoever need a book cover

Hey @Yamii21, I was wondering how long my request will take. There’s no rush btw :blob_hearts:

1 Like

i just making furnishing toches tonight when I get home from work

1 Like

Thank you so much & there’s no rush! Thank you for making this for me. :blob_hearts: :relaxed:

may.i.writeepisode on instagram, if you’re asking for just my name it’s May

ok so I made mistake but I am fixing it I should be able to send your cover tonight

1 Like

Ok, no problem! :blob_hearts: :relaxed:

Hi! Your artwork is soo beautiful are you still taking requests or not? :blob_hearts:
:blush:

1 Like

yes im but it will take some time because I’m on my way to the hospital to have my baby

1 Like

Hello everyone i know I’m doing some art for you all but ill have to put a pause because I’m in my way to the hospital to have my baby also I did finish two I’m just waiting to get my laptop and iPad once my fiance get here. Hope you are having a great week. ill be updating you all soon

3 Likes

Wow! Congratulations! Take your time. I’m sure everyone understands.

1 Like

Thank you soo much! And also congrats and I hope you have a safe delivery! :blob_hearts:

Aww congratulations! There’s no rush! :blob_hearts: :relaxed: :partying_face:

Half or full body??

Thank you everyone my baby boy it’s healthy

5 Likes

And do you want a it for the small or big cover

Aww! omg congratulations, you’re such a super mommy!! :sob: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Aww congratulations dear… Wish you n your baby to be healthy :relaxed::heartbeat:

I already wrote that id like it to be half body and small cover, it’s up there :point_up: :blue_heart: if you want it in one message;

Half body
Small cover
May

Hi, Can you let me know when my name comes up? I haven’t given the details. I thought of giving them when you start get to mine. My names Samee. is that okay?

1 Like

you can send the when you want but it I’ll take my a week or two

1 Like