Get Help For Your Story Here! :))

ANYTHING YOU NEED, I CAN HELP! <3

hey!
i have a bank of fresh names, ideas and characters raring to go!
i will also be able to help with anything else you may need, including:

✓ plot twists
✓ town names
✓ character development
✓ new characters
✓ writing story descriptions
✓ coding

and just about anything else!

˜” °•.˜” °• what i need to know •° ”˜.•° ”˜

𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬
° genre:
° overall theme (high school, mafia etc.):

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
° nationality:
° gender:
° anything you’d like to add? (specific meaning, rarity etc.):

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬
° genre:
° basic plot:
° anything you’d like to add? (specific word etc.):

𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
° scene overview:
° main focus:
° anything you’d like to add?:

if you do get help from me, feel free to send me screenshots of your story!
even though these are my ideas, you can expand on them as much as you please - it’s yours to play with now :slight_smile:

thanks, happy writing! :pleading_face:

36 Likes

Haha same. Lots of ideas but terrible at coding.

2 Likes

I’m bookmarking this in case I need an idea :smiley::two_hearts:

2 Likes

@hollywood.episode
Hi! I’d like a name for my love interest. He’s a lifeguard, planning to make him Nate or Natasha but that’s too cliche. Could you suggest a few appropriate for a default blond tan LI lifeguard? Tysm! :hearts:
2 DIFFERENT NAMES THAT SOUND SIMILAR (E.G. NATE & NATASHA)

• NATIONALITY: American, an English/American name.
  • PREFERENCES (E.G. UNISEX NAME, RARE NAME ETC): _____Love interest so none.
2 Likes

Hey @HaAnh! Thank you!

This is so weird, because the main character in the story i’m currently writing is a lifeguard too! Ahahaha

For this, I actually suggest having your characters name that people address them by being their last name. So for example, if my name was Jake Ford - people would call me Ford instead of my first name.
I find this quite fitting for a lifeguard - don’t ask me why.
Anyways - these are some names that you could have as first names or last names!
All names on the list are unisex - feel free to play around!

MALE:

• Alwyn
  • Bourne
  • Burbank
  • Clyde
  • Ford
  • Malik
  • Monroe
  • Raine
  • Wyre

FEMALE:

• Baia
  • Bay
  • Elian
  • Harbor (I LOVE this??)
  • Kallan
  • Locklyn
  • Rilian
  • Tyne
  • Seine

For two names that sound similar, I would go with Baia for a female, and Bay for a male.
Please let me know if you end up using any of the names - and be sure to send me the story when you’re done! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks! BTW text me your story when you’re done! I wanna see how much they have in common lol :joy:. I ended up choosing Wyre for male and Roxanne (a name I just thought up) for female! Tysm!

2 Likes

Hi, so I have this story idea about an original royal vampire girl named Kayla and a royal vampire named Ace, I kinda need an interesting story of how they meet and I also need a story of how Kayla and her family became originals. I have some ideas , but I don’t know if they are good enough. The genre is vampire romance. If you could help me it would be great, thank you for your time. <3

3 Likes

hey! this sounds very interesting :slight_smile: i love it!
just to make sure - do you mean ‘originals’ like from vampire diaries?

i will get straight onto this for you x

1 Like

Yes, but I don’t want to copy the story from Vampire Diaries or The Originals, that’s all. :))

2 Likes

here is my collection of ideas! if you need any help writing it, feel free to PM me!

plot
  • in a world where vampires are deemed reckless, they secretly keep the supernatural at bay whilst going about their daily lives.
  • Kayla is the heir to a royal vampire family, who have ruled over (wherever it is set) for generations.
    Their power is kept constant by her parents, until a new family burst onto the scene, claiming that the town is their own.
  • Feeling threatened, Kayla has no other option than to abide by her father’s wishes - kill the entire family.
  • This seems like a easy task for Kayla, until she finds out that they are also originals, and are the rightful rulers.
  • In an attempt to please both families, Kayla and Ace fake an alliance and try to rule over (town name) in peace.
  • What will be harder - trying to please their feuding families? Trying to keep the Supernatural at bay? Or trying to refuse that the times they work best - is together?
title ideas
  • The Fall of the (insert Kayla’s family surname)
  • Ceasefire
  • Bite in the Dark
  • Vampire’s Vow
  • Out With The Old
description plan

for thousands of years, vampires have ruled over (town name) in peace. that is until the rightful rulers return to claim the town as their own. when the heir to an empire comes face to face with her enemy, will they be able to restore the peace, whilst refusing to acknowledge that the times they work best - is together?

i hope this helps! :pleading_face:
we could continue to brainstorm on PM if you would like!

3 Likes

OMGGG, I love thissss, thank you so much :heart: :heart: . I would love to brainstorm the story if you have time. I’m also new in the writers comunity and I could use some help. :pleading_face: :hugs:

2 Likes

no problem, i thoroughly enjoyed writing this!
of course i have the time, i will message you now!

ahaha i was once upon a time! this is a new account but i’ve been around for a while :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump!
Bookmarking this for the future! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

if anyone needs help with writing a story description let me know!! :heart:

1 Like

So my story is about four friends who have the power to fright these creatures. But I think my story description is a bit lame. I don’t know.

2 Likes

okay! no it sounds interesting, but I think your plot just need expanding!!
do you want to brainstorm over PM? :heart:

1 Like

Yea, but I don’t have instagram.

1 Like

bump!!

1 Like

hey there! I was wondering if you could help me with a town name + bio over dms? thank you for offering your help here btw :pleading_face:

3 Likes

that’s fine! no problem x
i’ll PM you now <3

1 Like