HElpp mEe plss i'm bored

I need some good episode stories to read because I currently have nothing to read and everything I try to read always ends up bad if your gonna reccomend a story it must be 20 chapters and up.Thank you

4 Likes

Hey! I was on school break up to a few days ago and had nothing to do, so I would suggest checking out the stories on Episode that I recommended. My username is @alwaysanisa
Hope you find something that interests you :upside_down_face:

thanks i’m gonna do that right now

1 Like

Np :wink:

Hey Storm4,

I have a 20+ episodes-story for you: ‘For HIS Sake’.

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Happy reading and stay safe,

Love A-W

So you can’t choose what gender to date ?

1 Like

No, sorry. You can’t.

o0ps

1 Like

Hey! You could check out this story

genre- romance
Everything thinks you like your boy bestfriend as something more, but what will you do when you start to fall for him? Will you tell him how you feel? Will other people get in the way? Or will you always remain Just Friends?

1 Like

But you can CC your male LI. :wink:

I just updated my story, I would appreciate if you read it :blob_hearts:

Title - The Magic School
Author - Silver
Insta - _silver.shade71 / _silver.epi

Genre - Fantasy/Mystery
Story Style - Limelight
Chapters - 7 (no wait)
Description - Magic, does it exist? You got to know that you’re the most powerful magical but with that comes secrets. Will you be able to handle the pressure? |CC| Games| LI

Link - (http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5781841416486912)
COVER -

Don’t forget to share your opinions on my insta Dm :heart:
(not 20 currently but will update soon)

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

dirty blood is good, its in both ink and limelight

its about a half blooded werewolf born to a human and an alpha’s son…

and because half bloods are seen as worthless she was hunted by all werewolves so her mother hid away with her…

and it goes on to themes where she is kidnapped and ends up at her birth fathers pack with his new family and she ends up mated to a wolf that hates her…

its got a good plot I just suck at explaining

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. You’re welcome to check out my story, Eternal Oblivion, which has 42 chapters and is complete. If you do end up reading it, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

Hiyaa
Just released my story rn! I’d be so happy if you could check it out :))

Title: Another Chance
Genre - Drama

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4524309720268800

Thanks!! :heart:

Insta: @arsenalls._

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill

Story Description

You exist to eliminate Athan Raynor, a dark and powerful being. Will your destiny prevail, or will you fall under his thrall?
(full cc, choices, advanced directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Romance
Episode 40 Completed
Description
Chances are, you’ll meet an enchanting stranger. But behind the handsome man lies a dark and thrilling secret. Will you tempt fate and unravel his mystery?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

Title Crazy for you
Author Jojo
Genre Comedy
Episode 28 completed
Instagram @joxilove.write
Description Freya doesn’t believe true love exists.What happens when she finds herself involved in a steamy love affair with the sexiest race car driver in New York? Can she resist him?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5430740375896064

Is it a love triangle?if it is I dont like love triangle because has i start reading a story and realize it’s a lovetriangle I completely stop reading it .

1 Like

It’s not a love triangle. The MC only has one significant other in the present. A couple of her previous relationships do get mentioned, but only for the purposes of fleshing out her character and never in some weird, toxic, jealous way. If you wish, the FAQ section has a tab to tell you who this is, but it reveals minor spoilers.

Please let me know what you think of my story :blush::blush::blush:

Author: sharna

Title: The Life of a Vigilante LL
Genre: Action
Episodes: 20 (ongoing)
**Description:**What happens when you find yourself involved with the infamous vigilante?
Love, action, drama, adrenaline, passion.
Are you ready?
Full CC, art scenes, choices.
CC: Yes, full CC.
Style: Limelight
My Instagram: @fsharna3
Story Link:

Cover: