Helpp sound problem error

So I also wrote sound off still this is coming. Can someone help?
This is been happening since episode 1 and it’s giving me error. Am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

Are u trying to make the sound effect loop?

Can I ask why your trying to cut your sound off?

The sound isn’t a looping one, so I don’t think there’s a need to turn it off. It’ll automatically turn off by itself :wink:

1 Like

There’s no need to cut the sound off cause they usually last a second and then don’t sound again unless you indicate it. So don’t worry, just erase “sound off” and should work just fine :heart: :smiley:

okay!thankss :heart:
I just saw a guide it said if you are using a sound and you want to turn it off just write sound off
Thanks for the help!

1 Like

okay!thankss :heart:
I just saw a guide it said if you are using a sound and you want to turn it off just write sound off
Thanks for the help tho!

thank you :heart:

no, i actually got it
i was doing it wrong, thanks tho!

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

@AmazingAdina
@IrisLevont
@juliewrites
@Bertha
I’m having one more problem so can anyone of you all (forgive me if I forgot to tagged anyone else who replied me)
So , I am having spelling error Because of Text effects?!
Right here. All my spelling errors are because of “text effects”

1 Like

Firstly, the text effects should be separated by commas without spaces both sides, and between | | 's on each end.

The spelling mistake may also be from the line of dialogue beneath as you haven’t used a capital letter. It needs a capital letter at the start of all dialogue lines. Also dialogue should be same line as text effects.

That must have been wrong, it’s only for music you can write music off :relaxed:
Glad it got sorted out :heart:

1 Like

Exactly what she said, after it you’ll get an error anyways, but just ignore it :relaxed:

1 Like

thanks!!

Thanks sweetheart!

1 Like

Anytime!

Moved to Directing Help and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

You can close this :heart:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: