Hep, please! I need help with coding, please!

Hy, guys! I need some help. I want to make two characters to walk to spot, but it has to look like he is dragging her for the hand. I tried with this:
@DAD walks to spot 0.750 84 255 AND DAD is arms_crossed_angry
@SARAH walks to spot 0.786 31 235 AND SARAH faces left AND SARAH is talk_neutral_deny
but i want them to walk in the spot in the same time. When i tried first dad walks to the spot and the Sarah walks to him. Help me please:cold_sweat:

You would do @DAD walks to spot … AND DAD is … AND SARAH walks to spot … AND SARAH is …

Hi.
There are two ways you can do this. You can make all code in one line like Dark_Times already suggested, or you can divide it by using & instead of @. You also need to specify what time you want them to walk in.

&DAD walks to spot 0.750 84 255 in 4 AND DAD is arms_crossed_angry
&SARAH walks to spot 0.786 31 235 in 4 AND SARAH faces left AND SARAH is talk_neutral_deny

The end result’s most likely the same, just with two different types of coding styles.

<3

Ps: Looking at it visually, arms_crossed_angry for DAD is probably not the best alternitive if you want it to look like’s he’s dragging SARAH by hand, as he won’t be ‘holding’ her.

use this to make them walk at the same time:

@DAD walks to spot 0.750 84 255 AND DAD is arms_crossed_angry and SARAH walks to spot 0.786 31 235 AND SARAH faces left AND SARAH is talk_neutral_deny

thank you so much you literally saved my life <3

thank you so much<3

no problem

My pleasure
Good luck with your story.
<3

You have to write them together like
@DAD walks…AND SARAH walks…
@DAD faces …AND SARAH faces left

it didn’t work, i tried it

*@DAD walks …AND.SARAH walks…
after writing the spots you write where they have to face