๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ Here and Queer Art Shop! ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ (Closed)

HiHi uh what size did you want that art scene? a 1-panel background on Episode is 640 x 1136 did you want it bigger than that?

2 Likes

I think one panel is enough for what Iโ€™m using it in. You can keep it as one panel

2 Likes

Okieee

2 Likes

Iโ€™m gonna make it 1280 x 2272 which is the same as 640 x 1136 but with a higher resolution. :relieved:

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s good with me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Question before I request, do you take arts scene with two females :eyes:?

The art scene would one female confessing her love for the other and wanting to ask her out

2 Likes

Yes Ofc :relieved:

2 Likes

Although it might not be my best since I donโ€™t draw girls that much :joy:

2 Likes

Iโ€™m not done yet but I wanted to do a little check-in with you before I continue :thinking:

Summary

5 Likes

It looks great! You can continue :relaxed:

2 Likes

Okie Dokie! :grin:

2 Likes

Hi there! Your art is beautiful :slight_smile: Iโ€™d like to request an art scene!

If you have any other questions, make sure to let me know! I hope youโ€™ll accept it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, I have a few questions, Can you list the names of the feature and colors so I can be accurate? And two what size do you want the art scene 1 panel or more :thinking:

2 Likes

Also the names of the outfits? :))

2 Likes

yes, please :grin:

2 Likes

Iโ€™d like it to be one panel if possible :slight_smile:

Female

Body: Female Athletic / Skin tone: Neutral 02 / Eyebrows: Arched Natural, color Dark Brown / Hair: Long Down Wavy Princess Braid, color Platinum White / Eyes: Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye, color Ice Blue / Face: Diamond Defined Contour / Nose: Round Button / Lips: Full Round Flat Top Skin, color Rose Light Nude Matte. Elisa also has Freckles Heavy (04-07)

Male

Body: Male Athletic / Skin tone: Gold 05 / Eyebrows: Furrowed Raised S, color Black / Hair: Medium Messy Fluffy Parted, color Black Dark / Eyes: Narrow Almond Deep Sunken, color Brown Light / Face: Chiseled Angular / Nose: Straight Pointed / Lips: Medium Heart, color Neutral Medium Nude Matte.

Female Outfit

Male outfit

2 Likes

Okie Dokie Iโ€™ll start yours after I finish @Dark_Clover21โ€™s :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Iโ€™m sure itโ€™ll come out lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I just wanted to capture the moment with an art scene. Iโ€™ll come back and edit this post when I get the screenshots and everything ready if thatโ€™s fine

2 Likes

Okie Dokie :blush:

2 Likes

All done I hope You like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Summary

5 Likes