Here one second gone the next: All Progress Erased

Greetings, I decided to start this post because well it’s been almost a week since The game app stopped functioning properly. Although it seems to have no recollection of the stories I’ve completed reading or that I was even actually in the process of reading a story, the monthly pass count down seems to be working just fine. (Interesting) It’s upsetting to find out that this has been an ongoing problem, and yet we don’t find out about it until it’s too late. I wouldn’t have invested so much money and time had I known this would happen… Just wondering how long does it usually take to receive some customer service? Even a bot email stating that a “support ticket” was received would be suffice during the wait. Possibly then people in need of help, when all the stories they have written or progress of stories read though investing money to read, suddenly disappears without warning, wouldn’t put in multiple tickets thinking they weren’t received for a lack of reply or assistance in a timely manner. I have only placed one, I understand being “busy”, however when it come to a paid service/business there are certain etiquettes to be acquired. Has this happened to you? I have you lost all your Episode Stories progress?

1 Like

Hello @CharmTheWriter, it can take up to a week for a response from the support team, as they field multiple tickets every day.

On that note, it appears that your ticket was answered yesterday morning. I would recommend checking the email account through which you sent the ticket. :slight_smile:

Hello Sydney_H, appreciate your efforts. Also, my ticket was never answered, and no one ever emailed me associated with Episode. Aside from yourself, you are the first to respond. Thank you. I as I stated before, I get it. I know I’m not the first this has unfortunately happened to, and according to how things are going won’t be the last.

Just to reiterate, I have checked all inboxes; including junk mail and spam…nothing. My ticket was never answered to me. I still can’t play in the absence of frustration. All my progress from over the last year and 1/2 is still MIA :confounded:

I did receive a welcome email for joining the forums yesterday, yet nothing regarding my ticket. I’m just having a hard time understanding why THIS issue isn’t listed here:

especially when it’s been ongoing since 2018. :unamused:.

Since I’m only the forum moderator, and not a ticket agent, there’s not much I can do to help from this end. However, if you would PM me your ticket number, I’d be happy to look further into this for you. :smiley:

1 Like