Here’s my mini complaint

Currently I’m in school and I have a pounding headache. My mom is a stay at home mom but she refuses to get me because school is important. Which I understand but my last two classses are online and I have my own laptop so I could do it at home. But she is saying that I’m fine. My head hurts so bad that it’s makikg me want to cry.

update: i got home at 3:30ish and I took a nap. I looked up that migraines are caused by stress and I’ve been extremely stressed lately. I also am low on iron and protein. Now I don’t know what happens when you don’t eat protein because I’m vegetarian and I haven’t substituted my protein with anything. So I found out that’s what was causing my headache. But I still feel sick and I don’t know if that’s normal.

3 Likes

Go to the school nurse?

I don’t even know if we have a school nurse.

1 Like

Drink some water, and try to stay as calm as you can. Focus on one spot and just stare at it. Relax yourself

3 Likes

Then tell a teacher or something

1 Like

Ok I’ll try that, thanks

1 Like

go to the school nurse. and i know clichi but drink some water. tell the teacher.

or do as my teacher always said. leave this is not a jail we dont force you to be here (she said that a lot no one ever left)

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Well I’m sure you don’t need it anymore but I’d say go to the nurse… Also I think it’s required of schools to have nurses? Otherwise I think that’s pretty bad if you don’t…

1 Like

Thanks, I actually came home and took a nap.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.