Here you shall get Covers, Splashes & Art Scenes!

Greetings,

As some may recall, this topic is a duplicate of an old one, due to multiple reasons.

Anyway, I like to make some covers and art scenes from time to time when I’m not busy, and I also like to share this “style” I have by making art for others who make requests. Here, take a look:

STATUS Because of my busy schedule right now, I cannot take requests at the moment. If you ask about it in the comments I will not answer you.

Here’s how I work:
When you want to make a request, PM me with the following info (and reply under this post saying you PM’ed me):

If you would like me to do your cover:
-Your story title
-A pic of the character you want me to do with the creation info
-The style of background you want/link of the background (pic) you would like me to use
-What style of font you’d like
-The position you’d like your character(s) to be in (I can create some of you tell me how you want it like hand positions, etc.)
-Your author name
-Small/Large Cover (Choose, or both)

If you would like me to do a splash:
-The message you want
-The style of background you want/link of the background (pic) you would like me to use
-What style of font you’d like
-If you want a character: a pic of the character you want me to do with the creation info & the position you’d like your character(s) to be in (I can create some of you tell me how you want it like hand positions, etc.)
-the size you want it to be (One-Four Zone(s))

_Don’t worry, I won’t write my name on the pic if you give me full credit, or I will if you want me to. if you want objects in your cover/splash, just tell me and, if possible add a pic of the object.

Waiting time: I draw mostly on weekends because I have to work on the week, so the waiting time can depend on if you make a request during the week or the weekend. I want to do all the requests I have, but can’t if I don’t have enough time. (I’m a good worker, but I hate it when I get pushed constantly).

*I will not fulfill everyone’s request if there is too much people, because I have a life.
**If I reply to you that I will do your cover, that means I will. If I decline your request (which I don’t think I will except if I can’t put you on hold to cath up because of a deadline), I will tell you. Of course, it may take some time for me to reply (maybe 12-24 on week days), so please be patient.
***I also like to use the art I make as examples, and so if I’d like to use the cover (or splash/art scene etc.) I made for you, I will ask, because I know some authors are making their stories in secret and don’t want their covers to be revealed yet, and I totally understand that.

How I want to be credited is what you prefer from the following ways as Tera H:

Instagram (In story or on sociel media)
Forums (On forum or social media)
Background character in story (haha just for fun :smile:)
Thank you for crediting me in your story (I’ve experienced my credit being given to someone else, and it is NOT appreciated)

-Your story title: Maid for Dancing
-A pic of the character you want me to do with the creation info:
Skin- Tan
Eye- Round bold (brown)
Hair- high ponytail (Chestnut)
Nose: upturned
Eyebrows: defined natural
Mouth: Classic (sable)

-What style of font you’d like: something Victorian?
-The position you’d like your character(s) to be in (I can create some of you tell me how you want it like hand positions, etc.): image
-Your author name: RastaUnicorn
-Small/Large Cover (Choose, or both): Large

I will start making your cover as soon as I can! I’ll send you details in a PM.

Okay!

I am no longer making your cover, since you asked someone else

Oh, I’m so sorry, I didn’t know! I hope you don’t mind me making RastaUnicorn’s cover, since I’m almost done :sweat_smile:

No, I don’t mind, I’m just dissappointed they asked me and you at the same time. You go ahead :heart:

Oh okay, thanks :smile:

Ofc :heart::heart::sweat_smile:

I thought you were doing a small

That’s why I asked for large

Well I can do small if that’s an issue (the position you asked for is long, so I can use it for a small cover)

Okay

I will not do either.

Okay then.

I apologize if you took any offense to my request here.

Okay

Its fine.

I sent you a private message

Hiiiii lol
Are you still making arts scenes because I could really use one