Here you shall get Limelight Covers & Splashes (Edits)!

Greetings,

I am a bored writer who knows how to use a graphic tablet, and I like making covers and splashes for myslef/others. Here are some examples:

Examples

STATUS I am open to requests in the current moment :slight_smile:

Request

Here’s how I work:
When you want to make a request, PM me with the following info (and reply under this post saying you PM’ed me):

If you would like me to do your cover:
-Your story title
-A pic of the character you want me to do with the creation info
-The style of background you want/link of the background (pic) you would like me to use
-What style of font you’d like
-The position you’d like your character(s) to be in (I can create some of you tell me how you want it like hand positions, etc.)
-Your author name
-Small/Large Cover (Choose, or both)

If you would like me to do a splash:
-The message you want
-The style of background you want/link of the background (pic) you would like me to use
-What style of font you’d like
-If you want a character: a pic of the character you want me to do with the creation info & the position you’d like your character(s) to be in (I can create some of you tell me how you want it like hand positions, etc.)
-the size you want it to be (One-Four Zone(s))

_Don’t worry, I won’t write my name on the pic if you give me full credit, or I will if you want me to. if you want objects in your cover/splash, just tell me and, if possible add a pic of the object.

Waiting time: I draw mostly on weekends because I have to work on the week, so the waiting time can depend on if you make a request during the week or the weekend. I want to do all the requests I have, but can’t if I don’t have enough time. (I’m a good worker, but I hate it when I get pushed constantly).

Waiting List to this instant (according to my schedule, in order): None (catched up, ready to get going again!)
*If you want your name removed, tell me and I will do so.

I’m currently working on: None (catched up, ready to get going again!)

*_I will not fulfill everyone’s request if there is too much people, because I have a life.
**If I reply to you that I will do your cover, that means I will. If I decline your request (which I don’t think I will except if I can’t put you on hold to cath up because of a deadline), I will tell you. Of course, it may take some time for me to reply (maybe 12-24 on weeks), so please be patient, because, as I said, I have a life like you!

How I want to be credited is what you prefer from the following ways:

• Instagram (In story or on sociel media)
  • Forums (On forum or social media)
  • Background character in story (haha just for fun :smile:)

Thank you for crediting me in your story (I’ve experienced my credit being given to someone else, and it is NOT appreciated)

12 Likes

I will gladly do it. Would you please tell me what ambiance you’re going for? Is it a dark story, romance, mystery? If you have no preferences, I’ll just do a neutral background

Perfect then

Of course, no problem

1 Like

The example is so good!! :heart:

2 Likes

The cover you got is amazing!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

This is awesome- and Limelight! I’d like a splash

• One to say: Warning this story contains mature themes and strong language
  • Another to say Follow me on instagram @episode.lexilu and check out my other stories
  • A plain background for the warning is fine (Black) and for the follow me I’d like on a white background and a drawing of my LL character like you did in your bodyline pic & love has no color :slight_smile:
  • For the warning big block lettering is fine and follow me can be cursive like “love has no”
  • I’ll attach a pic of my details to this for the follow me splash and It’d be cool if you could just do chest up with her giving a peace sign!
    -All one zone

Hi LexiLu,

I will PM you with details.

Have a good day!

1 Like

Here is your Warning (your other request will take longer to make because of the character edit):

Hope you like it :wink:

2 Likes

Could you make me a splash? It’s for a chapter intro!

Behaviours: Alia: flirt_wink Skyler: flirt_blush

Background:

Could you make me 3 and then one says Episode 1 and 1 says Episode 2 and 1 says Episode 3?

1 Like

I will PM you with the details!

Okay!

Do you use pixlr

No, I use Paint Tool Sai for my edits and BeFunky for text.

1 Like

Are they free

There is a free trial for Sai, but I paid for it. And BeFunky if free, but you can update it to pro. Hope I helped :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

And can I get a art scene

Sure, you can PM me the details.

1 Like