Here you shall get Limelight Covers & Splashes (Edits)!

Title: The School for Ghosts

Character: 56%20AMScreenshot%202018-04-30%20at%20340%20AM

Background:

Font: Something sort of old-timey and magical

Character position: Just idle_sad

Author name: Annaliese Clairemont

Small and Large cover

Thank you!

Hi Annaliese,

Iā€™ll PM you the details later today.

Ok.

bumping!

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Omg these are so good!

If you would like me to do a splash:
-The message you want: Can it say ā€œFollow me @Katiee.Eps on IG!
This story will be continued!

(can that be at the bottom and the other one in the middle)

-The style of background you want/link of the background (pic) you would like me to use - Can you just have a plain background that is a really pale pink like so pale itā€™s almost white x

-What style of font youā€™d like - Whichever one you think works will do. Can the different sentences be different colours though x

-If you want a character: a pic of the character you want me to do with the creation info & the position youā€™d like your character(s) to be in (I can create some of you tell me how you want it like hand positions, etc.)

Capture

And can she be wearing this:

For the pose can she just be laughing and if possible could she be holding this:

mh

For the positioning could you put her in the top left corner kind of like how you did in your other splash for the instagram bit.

-the size you want it to be (One-Four Zone(s)): 1 zone

Thankyou!

Hi Katiee_S,

It will be my pleasure to do this splash for you! I will PM you with more details :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What kind of Graphics tablet do you use? Iā€™m going into Graphic design 3D modeling and animation for video games. Iā€™m trying to find a good tablet for beginners.

I use a Wacom intuos tablet, but Iā€™d wouldnā€™t say itā€™s the best one for beginners. Of course, Wacom tablets are usually good quality, but pretty expensive. Iā€™d consider myself a beginner, and I donā€™t know much about brands for graphic tablets, but maybe make some research in internet and Iā€™m pretty sure youā€™ll find something for a good price. Hope Iā€™m helpful :slight_smile:

Thank you, I have been looking at that tablet but I also have been looking at the Lenovo Yoga book. Itā€™s has a drawing pad with a keyboard and writing section for notes. I did some research on Huion as well They are all good tablet brands. Do you have the medium size one?

Hey, I love your stuff! If youā€™re still open, I would love a piece of art! Its not a cover or a splash, just hoping for a drawn piece of one of my characters that i would use in the story ! Let me know if you can!

Well, I will take your request and get back to you when I start it.

sure thing!

Hi is this still open for requests? Need some stuff doing if you could. Would be much appreciated

@cece_hunter Are you able to make my cover? I just donā€™t want to get into the way of anything! :blush: By the way your art is beautiful! I completely fell in love! :heart_eyes:

your examples are all so amazing

2 Likes

Thanks! :blush:

@A.Jepisode PM me your cover info and Iā€™ll see what I can do! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much! And this might take a whileā€¦ Thanks once again! :laughing:

But, you do know that my style has changed, right? Make sure to look at the examples so you know it is what you want.

1 Like