Here's a thread for my story "Until You Find My Heart" 💘

Ooof this gonna flop hard-

Heyy! I saw a few people do that, so I’m opening a thread about my story, only my story, I’d love to hear your thoughts !
Also, I’ll be posting the art scenes, and updates here for you to be aware!

Here are the details of my story !

Tittle : Until You Find My Heart

Description :
Printemps always had a hard life. What else could go wrong? …perhaps a mafia and fantasy mess, turning out being a big lie from her parents? LL

Genre : Mystery
Link :

Instagram :
@episode.mel.chantelle

Cover :

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This being said, I wanted to explain a little bit what my story is about. :arrow_down:

The whole story turns around a girl named Printemps. Her ancestors are fairies, and other surnatural creatures. But meanwhile this, the LI’s family are from a mafia, I do not wanna include hard mafia, so the mafia part takes a little place compared to fantasy, or romance.

Remember, that isn’t a R4R thread or promotion thread!

10 Likes
Tags 😊

@melaniesmall @Alexthebeast @DivCp @Courtana @TalesByDallas Hi Dally :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes: wanna send me ur deets so I can add u in my story?! @Faith.episode.cats heyy Faith it’s been a whilw hunnie! @amanda_episode_19 :eye::lips::eye: @epimaayan :relaxed: @GennieG @pilot

Really sowwy if you didn’t wanna be tag :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I would…but im to lazy to read that whole eassay u just typed its 6:45am for me rn-

1 Like

I love to be tagged :relieved:

Bich where tf am I!? :eyes:

bump
i’ll give it a read :))

hey, it’s been awhile hru

@Courtana ok babe get out of my thread :relieved::v:t3:

@tanmayi0130 I FORGOT YOU IM SORRY :sob:

@TalesByDallas dont forget to give me the details for ur cover!!!

@epimaayan lmao :skull:

@Faith.episode.cats im good wby! I read ur story the other day :call_me_hand::ok_hand: WOoow

6 Likes

I love you :eyes:

I don’t :eye::eye::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

u dont :sob:

Then read my story :pleading_face: or give le ur deets so i can add u in the upcoming chapter :blob_turtle:

1 Like

OOOOOOOOOooop okokoko I’ll read an give u meh deets

Copper 09

I’m okay. :blue_heart: :space_invader: Oh thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll definitely give yours a read. :blue_heart:

So kinda i-:frowning::frowning::frowning::purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you love you Tiana :pleading_face::blob_turtle:

1 Like

I love you too :pleading_face:

:pleading_face:

Bich :triumph:

:frowning::point_right::point_left:

1 Like