Here's my story.....Promoting stories

Hey thank you for this thread love! I just recently published my new story called Yearning. It would mean a lot to me if you checked it out!!:smile:

Title: Yearning
Author: Xiomara
Style: Ink
Genres: Drama, Romance, Action
Main Genre: Drama
Amount of chapters: 3
Ongoing!
CC: No
Number of LI’s: 2 (but won’t be able to choose)
Small Cover:

Story description:
All her life, Alondra has been longing for something that was missing in her life. Will she find it when she is on the verge of losing her sanity or will someone help her in time?

Instagram: @xiomara.episode
Link:

Please note there are trigger warnings/ mental health awareness

Hi! Thanks for this thread! Here is my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: LDR: Love You From Afar
Author: Zeah P.
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama
Three chapters, more to come!
LGBTQ+ option! :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

Description: After an unexpteded accident, you end up in the astral world. Falling in love with your online friend through the astral was NOT on your bucket list. F/M LI | CC |

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description

He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you?

Hey. I entered the Ldr contest. If you have any free time please give it a read. Constructive criticism and opinions are welcome. Sharing is appreciated.http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5370495332188160.

Its about romance between a genie and a pirate. The romance is strictly forbidden.

Please let me know what ya think

Ig: @k_stor.ies or @k_ar.t

Here’s a mafia romance story !!! It’s a new story but I hope you can still give it a chance :slight_smile:

Hey Everyone :sunglasses:

Check out my story: Our Perfect Summer [14] :beach_umbrella: :heart:

Description: Sydney & Elliot have known each other their whole lives. Finally they share the Perfect Summer “together”! Elliott leaves for the Marines & comes home hurt.
Will Sydney be ok with the news?

• LL
  • Romance with a little Drama!
  • Full Customization
  • 1 LI
  • Choices Matter

New Cover Coming Soon