Here's my story. What do you think?

just:
readerMessage “Your Text” :slight_smile:

Ok, thanks :smile: And you’re alright with me using your responses for figuring out what needs to happen next?

Sure :relaxed:

Okay, AWESOME :blush: :heart:. A few questions: how do I make the reader able to make outfit choices? At the party: plan is that my MC, without actually wanting to, actually ends up scoring her crush and taking him/her to bed. How do you think my MC would respond when she wakes up the next day?
Should I describe my MC’s home after class? Besides, how can I improve the relationship between my MC and her crush?

Hello everyone! :smile: *I’ve worked more on the story and would like to hear what you think! :blush: Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5551133424353280

I’d really appreciate feedback and advice! :heart_eyes: :grin:

The story has been developed further http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5551133424353280

Sorry, but for the last 26 days, nothing has really been developed any further.

Hey guys. I’m back and I’ve added stuff to my story! :grin:

HEY!! I’d love to do an R4R!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Ok, sounds awesome. I’ll do it as soon as I get the app reinstalled.

gisellec

July 4

***HEY!! I’d love to do an R4R!***:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:

Large Cover:

LINK:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Demigoddess

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

-------- Oprindelig meddelelse --------

It’s probably gonna be late before I get to read it

gisellec

July 4

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Small Cover:

Large Cover:

LINK:

episodeinteractive.com

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Okay, I’ve read the first two episodes and I’m pretty positive towards this story.
I’ll say that what I like about it is the fact that you’re mixing in greek mythology. Also, the twists are pretty surprising :grin:.
Criticism: the greek version of Hercules (according to the YouTube comment section) is Heracles.
In the dressing game, it would make more sense for the MC to change into the outfit I chose before dusting off.
Besides, her friends are somewhat mean.

gisellec

July 4

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Small Cover:

Large Cover:

LINK:

episodeinteractive.com