Hero and Villian Contest: Story Sharing

Story Name: Cursed (H&V)
Description: You are Zara. A vampire princess cursed at birth. You thirst for vampire blood. You have enemies who want you dead. You are the hero of your country. Will you be able to save it?
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight

Read for Read (first episode only, I will continue to read if I like storyy. You can do the same if you like story)
If you want to you can give review
Also please rate it out of 10
Not a cliche vampire story.

Optional to read below. But it will inform more on my story.

Quick Description (Not in episode bio): There was a banquet held once a year in the Vampire Country called The Banquet of Vampire Pride, 300 years before your arrival. The Vampire King sent out an army to capture a family of witches (which were rare to find) to drink their blood. But the army missed one person. The youngest child of the witch family. Devastated at their death. This young witch now orphaned spent 300 years training for revenge. Only to wait until your birth, to truly get revenge. Cursing so you so you can only drink a Vampire’s blood. Traitors plot to overthrow the King causing the Battle of Royals to draw near. There’s death, there’s tragedy, there’s love, friendship and trust.

Pointers

Battle of Royals: Is when the King dies, all the children of the King are entitled to the throne. All they have to do to get it. Is enter the Battle of Royals and fight to the death or forfeit.
Witches: You might be like. How did the witch live so long? Everything can live until very very old except humans. They have a 100 year life span. All others in this story can live long.

Here’s mine! :slight_smile:

Title: H & V: Toxic Perfection
Author: Bree Ambers
Genre: Thriller
Story Style: Ink
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Short description: After your parents’ sudden death, your whole world comes crashing down.
What happens when a deadly contract forces you to steal from the people closest to you?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4604319025987584
(Instagram: breeambers)

-Feel free to dm me for a read for read! <3

Title: H & V : You, Me and a Tree
Author: Amberose
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Description: In a world of business, money, and power, will you rise up to the challenge and save the day? Or will you choose to be an evil corporate giant? |Choices matter| Multiple endings|
Chapters: 3 out of 4
Link:

Hi! I just published my entry, H&V: Angels Can’t Die
Would love to do a R4R
Dm me on instagram if you want because it’s easier that way
Insta: @cateyedgoddess_episode

Published mine yesterday - H & V: Once In A Full Moon

A fantasy/drama story with some anime influences.

Excited and nervous as hell about this contest :grimacing:
But looking forward to reading y’alls entries! :grin:

Here’s mine!

Title: H & V: Princess or Hero?
Author: Vickie H.
Genre: Fantasy
Story Style: Ink
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Short description: Luna is bullied since forever. However, her life twist as her family secrets is revealed. Magical family, a hero identity. Can you help her keep her secrets while fighting evil?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5931467949604864

Welcome to read my story :heart:

Title: H & V: Above And Below
Genre: Adventure
Description: In this unusual world, where Carter and Ann met and started their romance, some extraordinary things are happening. How will that affect Carter and Ann? Will the evil separate them?

Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4562173962092544]

Story Name: H&V:Cursed
Description: You are Zara. A vampire princess cursed at birth. You thirst for vampire blood. You have enemies who want you dead. You are the hero of your country. Will you be able to save it?
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
**Style:**Limelight
Read for Read (first episode only, I will continue to read if I like story. You can do the same if you like story)
Not a cliche vampire story.

Optional to read below. But it will inform more on my story.

**Quick Description (Not in episode bio): There was a banquet held once a year in the Vampire Country called The Banquet of Vampire Pride, 300 years before your arrival. The Vampire King sent out an army to capture a family of witches (which were rare to find) to drink their blood. But the army missed one person. The youngest child of the witch family. Devastated at their death. This young witch now orphaned spent 300 years training for revenge. Only to wait until your birth, to truly get revenge. Cursing so you so you can only drink a Vampire’s blood. Traitors plot to overthrow the King causing the Battle of Royals to draw near. There’s death, there’s tragedy, there’s love, friendship and trust.

Pointers

Battle of Royals: Is when the King dies, all the children of the King are entitled to the throne. All they have to do to get it. Is enter the Battle of Royals and fight to the death or forfeit.
Witches: You might be like. How did the witch live so long? Everything can live until very very old except humans. They have a 100 year life span. All others in this story can live long.

Hey everyone,
Here’s my story! It would mean a lot if you would check it out!
Title: H & V Alone With Me
Description: Your world has just come crumbling down around you. Literally. It’s up to you to stop the only other person out there that will stop at nothing to destroy the universe. Yourself…
Number of episodes released: 3 (COMPLETE)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5957236320501760
01%20am

Hey Everyone, I am so excited about having entered this contest. I can’t wait to start reading your stories. Here is my story information!

Title: H & V: Velocity
Description: Ironically all of her life Justine Powers was POWERLESS until she discovers dynamic abilities that she never knew she had. Can Team Velocity count on her now to help save mankind?
Number of Episodes: 3 (ongoing)

Here’s my story:
Title: H & V: UnMasked
Author: Courtnaylol
Genre: Action
Description: You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. Or so they say. Can you change your fate?

Hi everyone! This is my first contest entry, and I’d like to see what everyone else has written. I’d love to do a read for read, my story is called “H & V: The Alternate”.
Feedback is welcomed and appreciated!

I just published my story!
Title: H&V: Keep Your Enemies Closer
Author: Katpphic
Description: A possibly evil roommate that you totally don’t have a crush on, a mysterious new hero in town, and a shady plot for world domination? All in a day’s work for your local superhero.
Also! My story features mainly LGBT characters and the love interest is female.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5270946235940864

ALSO----> FOR ANY H & V DOWN FOR A READ FOR READ

Here is my link --> Nonstop READ for READ! GO GO GO!

Hi everyone!
I’m so excited about finally entering a contest. Good luck to everyone <333
Here is my story:

Title:
H & V: Lie to Me
Genre:
Drama/Mystery with romantic subplots.
Description:
After only serving 3 years of a 25 to life sentence, Aiden Suarez is mysteriously released. But wait, what’s that? Oh right, “Aiden Suarez” no longer exists.
Link:

Hi!! I just published my story for the Heroes VS Villains contest!

Story Title: H & V: Deadly Seven
Description: It’s just you and your little sister, Anne. But when you just found out something is wrong with her, everything becomes complicated. Can you solve the puzzle and save your sister?

Chapters: 3 (complete!)
Genre: Drama/Romance/Comedy
Author: Bellarina CH
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5284993178140672
Style: Limelight
Features: MALE Main Character, Character customization, Multiple endings!

Please don’t hesitate to share your opinion about the story. You can mail me through episode or
you can follow my instagram for sneak peeks and updates too!
@bellarina.episode
Thank you!

Hi, thank you so much for making this thread.
Here is my H&V entry.

Title: H&V: Lifeline
Author: Bells.C
Genre: Drama
Story Style: INK
Episodes: 3 (Completed)
Short Description: In a world riddled with comics and fiction comes a tale with a different kind of hero. A hero that isn’t who you would expect.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5074723314991104
Instagram: @bellsepisodes

Thank you in advance. :blush::two_hearts:

Here is my entry:

Title: H & V: Shadows of My Past
Author: Zayen Ng
Number of Episodes: 3 (Ongoing)
Story Description: Running from a secret organization that raised you as an assassin, how long could you hide before your past catches up to you? How far will things have to go before you kill again?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4909984744865792

H&V: The Stolen Child by ER Gurney
Rural Ireland… a police officer from the Dublin must investigate a possible child abduction in a town where fantasy and folklore are interchangeable. CC and alternate endings…

By Me and @Ally.Writes
INSTAGRAM: Marina_Editz and allys_episode_stories