Heroes of Tomorrow // RP/SG // Signup and General Chat

I’ll be signing up a female and a male. (Maybe not the male, I don’t know.)

1 Like

@marie6867 Can I reserve a female and a male sorcerer?
Also if sorcerers are allowed, what are the available options for powers?

1 Like

Actually these ones are half-breeds :slight_smile: But I could make an exception for you, though it’ll need some kind of justification in the backstory :wink:

@marie6867 so half-breeds can’t do magic? They don’t have to be that powerful. It could be something small like precognition.

1 Like

Half breeds can do magic but, as you said, not powerful one :wink: And precognition works :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve done my tactician :))

1 Like

@marie6867 Ok, thanks~
Then, can I have two warriors types, one female with precognition and one male with phasing?

1 Like

Sure, though I took out the classes I mentioned previously (Lord, tactician etc.) ! Your character can still have a special position in practice, but they’re all similar warriors :smile: @BlueInferno @boujee

1 Like

Oh, ok

1 Like

But you can still be some kind of tactician :joy_cat:

1 Like

In that case (adding on to my characters), can the male with phasing be an archer while the girl with precognition can be an information gatherer?

1 Like

Sure, you can put this in the sign up form :wink:

1 Like

@marie6867 I’m working on my characters backstories and I have some questions:

Is there only two worlds Therathia and human-world or there is other unknown worlds?

Also is there exists supernatural creatures like vampires or werewolfs?

2 Likes

There are only two worlds, though (and I forgot to explicitly mention this, I will add it in the topic right away) things that are in-between the two worlds (half-breeds, magical areas within the human world etc.) are referred to as “Almian” (from Almia). Monsters exist (as they do in Terathia), but I don’t know if vampires or werewolves should… what do you think?

Terathia and the human realm are universes that coexist in parallel to each other. They are linked together through convergence points, though the details are given in the Institute of Terathia topic :wink:

2 Likes

Sounds good. I just wanted to say in backstory that they were hunting werewolfes… So what kind of monsters are there?

1 Like

Monsters are generally just deformed creatures that appear quite diverse. However, they all carry poison in their neck (where the human cataract would be). A way to make them less harmful would be to pierce that area so that the poison would pour out of it, for example. However, the skin around this area is very hard and hard to cut. Their characteristics vary: some can globally have extremely hard skin (hard to slay), some can be very quick etc. But do let me know if you have any other ideas ! :relaxed:

1 Like

Question: Would you like me to simplify the sign-up form? Those who have already done it, I have put your characters in a Faceclaims slide that I will publish tonight normally, with a lot of additional information :wink: @AnimeOtome @brinn @Jenny_moon @AlyssaThePretzel @EmmaZaoli @Xoxo_dimples @Cheshire.Cat @boujee @Owertym @Alexwrites @BlueInferno

7 Likes

Ok, cool :wink:

2 Likes

Ah I should submit right? Yeet, I’ll get my assasin baby in soon.

1 Like

I think the sign up forms are ok. If you are really concerned about all the extra questions, then just make those optional questions.

On the side though, I’m really excited for this ~

1 Like