Heroes of Tomorrow // RP/SG // Signup and General Chat

As am I ! I will try to publish it tonight, though it’s 2am and I might actually crash instead :joy_cat: If I do, everything will be up tomorrow ^^

1 Like

No probs - take your time ~

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I followed your advice and made some questions optional :wink:

2 Likes

Submitted my character

2 Likes

bUmp

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m sorry about not having been active lately, as I was on a trip. But I’m back now, so I’ve got a bit more time to handle all of this :joy: First of all, the Faceclaims are being made right now, so they will be up in the afternoon (it’s 11am over here right now). Second, I will send all those who signed up a details sheet that explains how certain things will work, such as fighting monsters, and a little more details on the vessels etc. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions ! Also, I’m looking forward to roleplaying with all of you ~ :relaxed:

4 Likes

Hi everyone, first of all, I’m sorry for the wait. I’ve been thinking this through and I noticed that the way I’ve made this RP so far seems messy to me, though I don’t know why. For those of you who were looking forward to this, do not worry! I’m not dropping the RP at all. I was thinking of reworking it and presenting it in a more organised manner. Those of you who have signed up do not need to sign up again! Just let me know if you’re still interested, as it has been some time? I am probably going to allow realistic (fantasy) faceclaims as well, so if you wish to change the FC, let me know :slight_smile:

@AnimeOtome @brinn @Jenny_moon @AlyssaThePretzel @EmmaZaoli @Xoxo_dimples @Cheshire.Cat @boujee @Owertym @Alexwrites @BlueInferno

7 Likes

I’m still interested ~

Actually, If you need help with anything, I’m can do that.

1 Like

I definitely will ! Thank you ! I will send you ideas :wink:

2 Likes

I’m still interest too! <3

2 Likes

Still interested! So excited!

3 Likes