Heroes & Villains: The First Creator's Contest of 2018!

Literally just finished minutes before the deadline! :sweat: :sweat_smile:

Here’s my story:

cover

Title: H & V: Untimely
Summary: Heroes always get remembered but legends are always reborn to prove their story. In which a girl goes vigilante hunting for the man who wants to burn her kingdom to the ground.
CLICK HERE TO READ!

Thank you so much if you do read it and good luck to everyone else! :grin: :kissing_heart: :heart:

Me: I have all day to edit this, that’s plenty of time!
Also me, still editing chapter 3 two minutes before the deadline: Why did I waste so much time petting my cat?!
Anyway, without further ado, here’s my entry.

Title: Villain Rehab

Genre: Comedy

Episodes: 4

Summary: Clark, known as “The Shadow”, is the most cunning villain in Brighton… until his mother forces him to attend villain rehab. What will he do when the counselor turns out to be his sworn nemesis, the city’s most beloved superhero, Scarlet Blitzfire?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6676301557137408

3 Likes

I hope it’s allowed to post my entry here. Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!!!

Let me present to you…

Title: “H & V: SLY”
Author: Curls
Style: Crossover (Classic, Ink & Limelight)
Episodes: 3 (pilot chapters)
Genre: Action
Directing: Simplest
Description: Three Wings. Two Fates. One Mishap. How long will the Curlinean continue to abide the rule? Will they be able to respect the Queen’s death will? CC+ (R13)

I fell inlove with the characters especially with Shadow. Wanna know why? Just read my:kissing_heart:

story!
Tell me your thoughts about it! I would be glad if you tag me on your SS!
Thanks for reading!

#SLY #episodelife #H&V #Heroes #Villains #episodeinteractive #episodelover #episodewriter #curlsthestripper #episodeauthor

1 Like

Hi, everybody! Just wanted to remind you to check out the story “H & V: Fake Friend” :slight_smile:
Recently I’ve received some unexpected information on this story. You can find more information here:
https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/unexpected-glitch-in-h-v-fake-friend/12062
The link to the story can be found below:

And good luck to all the contestants with promotion of their stories! :slight_smile:

Aww! I’m super bumbed. I missed the deadline!

Would I still be able to publish it as a regular story and not a contest entry?

Certainly! Probably, you’d like people to read your story anyway :slight_smile: It just will not be judged as a contest one.

YAASSS Ireland!!! I’m in Galway XD

1 Like

Here’s my entry!!!

**Story Name:**Cursed (H&V)
Description: You are Zara. A vampire princess cursed at birth. You thirst for vampire blood. You have enemies who want you dead. You are the hero of your country. Will you be able to save it?
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
This is an ORIGINAL story and NOT a cliche story.

Optional to read below. But it will inform more on my story.

Quick Description (Not in episode bio, also this is the prologue.): There was a banquet held once a year in the Vampire Country called The Banquet of Vampire Pride, 300 years before your arrival. The Vampire King sent out an army to capture a family of witches (which were rare to find) to drink their blood. But the army missed one person. The youngest child of the witch family. Devastated at their death. This young witch now orphaned spent 300 years training for revenge. Only to wait until your birth, to truly get revenge. Cursing so you so you can only drink a Vampire’s blood.Zara’s destiny had changed from that day. Her destiny, to end the reign of the Vampire King (her father). Traitors plot to overthrow the King causing the Battle of Royals to draw near. There’s death, there’s tragedy, there’s love, friendship and trust.

Pointers

Battle of Royals: Is when the King dies, all the children of the King are entitled to the throne. All they have to do to get it. Is enter the Battle of Royals and fight to the death or forfeit.
Witches: You might be like. How did the witch live so long? Everything can live until very very old except humans. They have a 100 year life span. All others in this story can live long.

1 Like

LOVED your entry, favorite H&V story I’ve read so far!

1 Like

Jumping in to post mine - H & V: Once In A Full Moon, a fantasy/drama with some anime influences.

I’ve read a few entries so far, and I’m excited to read more :smiley:

1 Like

I’d enter the next contest, however I’m up to my neck with my personal story :confused:

1 Like

Hey! I just wanted to hop on board, and if you want to check it out- here you go! It’s called H&V: The Real Hero

Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Hey, I was just wondering if the score for the amount of episodes finished would be affected because my story is ongoing and at the end it says ‘the author has not finished this story yet’ so no one is able to exit it completely.

Hi Chida! I love FireSlay, such an empowering heroine! I read through your story over the weekend, I hope you get to check out mine too. H&V: To the Edge of the Galaxy. Here’s to strong women! My main character doesn’t have an identified preference, but I give the readers the choice between 3 potential love interests and one is a girl. There are also LGBTQ characters and non-binary, gender fluid references in there. :slight_smile:

Hi Sophie! I think you should be fine as long as you have 3 completed chapters. :slight_smile: It’s okay that your story is ongoing and not completed. Mine isn’t finished either, but I published 3 chapters.

1 Like

Hi, I hope it’s alright to post this on here. :smile:
Here is my H&V entry.
It would mean so much to me if you would all give it a try. :two_hearts:

Title: H&V: Lifeline
Author: Bells.C
Genre: Drama
Story Style: INK
Episodes: 3 (Completed)
Short Description: In a world riddled with comics and fiction comes a tale with a different kind of hero. A hero that isn’t who you would expect.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5074723314991104
Instagram: @bellsepisodes

Thank you so much in advance. :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

This is the top in my to read list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aww thank you so much Therese! I’m going to check your story out tonight, before going to sleep :slight_smile: Maybe you could follow me on Instagram, so i can tell you what i think of it :smiley: My name there is: CherryMaxis

1 Like

Thank you so much. :blush::two_hearts:

Thank you, Chida! <3 My insta is @ohheytherese - Just followed you! :smiley:

1 Like