Heroes & Villains: The First Creator's Contest of 2018!

Fellow H & V contestants!
Follow @_sweetstories Instagram for a read for read!

1 Like

Hi guys! Just wanted to share my contest entry :blush:

H & V: Blurred Lines

Mars Piper lands her dream job at HERO - the organisation protecting the world from Deviants with ‘superhuman’ abilities.

Little does she know she’s one of them! [CC]

Click here to read it now!

Enjoy :smile: !! And do let me know what you think; I’m @thesktales on Insta!

2 Likes

Thank you​:heart::heart:

Check out My new story for the H & V contest.
H & V : The Bloody Diaries of Da Xia
LGBTQ, Diversity, Check it out and please share!
Check out my other stories too on my authors page/profile
E. Summers
Suddenly Strangers, My Secret Life, Dream Job: A Job That Drove You To Hell

2 Likes

So I am Just double checking myself, are we allowed to fix spelling errors, spotting errors and layer errors during the contest?
Can we add new episodes during the contest?
Thanks

we can add new ones. not sure about layers but probably. u can contact them if u r not sure.

1 Like

Please read my story! Here’s the link!

Thanks!

I don’t think you can add new chapters until the winners are announced… But you can edit the published chapters as long as it doesn’t change the storyline.

1 Like

Oh okay…

Can we change the covers? :thinking:

Thanks for responding!

1 Like

I didn’t get a chance to enter but I’m excited for the next contest! Any ideas when it’ll be announced?

I need a quick answer! Can I change a default clothing, I’ve made a mistake, or should I email you guys?

What do you mean?

I need to change an outfit, but I don’t want to be disqualified.

I’m sure you can make minor changes to outfit or the stript, it shouldn’t effect your chances of winning but you should definitely check, sorry!

Does anyone know when the new contest will be ready? I know this one just ended but I didn’t have any ideas for that one. Will it be soon?

Thank you! Good luck to you too if you entered

2 Likes

I know this will be so irrelevant but the format of the forums is so random now and it is making me so confused, I wish that they didn’t change it to begin with. What is really confuses me is why do the replies have to appear like posts? I suggest that they have to change that. Like at least make the replies follow the original post, not be a seperate post itself.

1 Like

Is it to late late to post my story? I forgot about the deadline…