Heroes & Villains: The First Creator's Contest of 2018!

wait, do you mean that you didn’t publish your story yet?

yes…

I totally forgot…

if you didn’t publish it yet, it is too late. Sorry :cry:

1 Like

I know that we can only do minor revisions, but exactly what is considered minor? :thinking:

I’m waiting for the next contest. Because I just feel hyped by these. I literally pulled an all nighter to complete my 4th episode before the deadline because I made corrections to my episodes 1-3 on the 25th but then I forgot to publish my corrections and started episode 4.

Okay, thanks for this.

Hi.
I just wanted to say that I read your story last night when going to bed without stopping.
I just LOVE it. I don’t think I’ve laughed that much in ages. As completely incapable to write comic myself I don’t get how you do it. You managed to cover all the clichés that we all love to hate so much, and you did so brilliantly.
Amazing!

<3

3 Likes

@HappyDaisy
Thank you so much!!! I am very glad you enjoyed it! It was fun to write!
:rose:

1 Like

I agree! I read your story and it was great! Funny and amazing directing! :clap::hugs:

2 Likes

@WinterMoon05
Thank you so much!
I’m glad it made you laugh!
:rose:

3 Likes

I love the cover, the title “Blurred Lines” reminds me of that song featuring Pharrel Williams – that was one dirty song :wink:

2 Likes

Ha memories :joy:

1 Like

Hey everyone! Can’t wait to read other’s H&V stories! If you have not already got the chance to read my sister Nikki and I’s Contest story please give it a read and let us know what you think! :yum: it’s called- H & V: The Hacker Chronicles

Happy writing :writing_hand:- Luna :crescent_moon:

1 Like

Hi everyone! Quick question: am I allowed to change my story cover during the contest period? It’s almost identical- just one nearly unnoticeable change. Thanks!

Someone has the same story title as I do and it is confusing readers :cry:

1 Like

@EpisodeAfra H & V: Velocity

They said it had to be in the title not the cover art so I hope it is alright. I am not going to be featured there are so many great stories this time, I still love my story even if no one else does. :slight_smile:

There are 2 velocity’s?

I liked the story “H & V: Fate” by @Alex_Af. I recommend everybody to read it. It’s the first story, written by this author, but it’s a really good work. Support this story! :grinning:
P.S. And, certainly, don’t forget to read mine (“H & V: Fake Friend”).

1 Like

Hey, I really liked your story! I read it all in one sitting and I can’t wait for the next part! :slight_smile:

1 Like