Heroes & Villains: The First Creator's Contest of 2018!

@Chida Yeah, and I’m barely getting any reads. A few
people who were doung R4R was searching for the story name and not clicking the link.

Is there any specific reason that we’re not able to change covers?

Thats so weird! Have u contacted Episode about this? U might be able to change ur story name without getting disqualified

1 Like

I have just easily found your story in the App. Don’t worry.:grinning: Both “Velocities” were found.

1 Like

I have the same problem :cry:

Don’t worry, just keep sharing your story and the link to it, good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you guys think the next contest will be?

1 Like

I really hope it will be as cool as this one, where authors can really dig into people’s phycology and offer smart plots. I am a bit tired of the Romance/Hollywood fuss, I would really like to see a new edge to Episode. So, fingers crossed. I remember there was once a detective contest — that sounded cool! Unfortunately, I saw the post too late to take part in the competition myself :cry:

4 Likes

Girl same, I cannot wait for an Episode contest which has a really cool theme to it, not just cliched things :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes I did, hopefully they’ll give me a pass. (Fingers crossed)

What’s the name of your story?

1 Like

It’s called H & V: Fate. But, as I said, there is a story with the same title. So, mine is with this cover:

3 Likes

Yeah there’s two of them:/ so it’s getting people mixed up unfortunately

@Caitoriri Thank you Caitlin! I will check out your story too! :smiley: Can’t wait to read it!

Hello!
I would really appreciate it if you guys would check out my entry, H&V: Princess of Mars.
Description-
She came to save the world…
His biggest issue is saving his grades…
2 worlds galaxies apart combine to defeat evil.

3 Likes

Luckily they both have a unique link to share

1 Like

How long does it take after the deadline for the next contest to be announced? :thinking:

Agrreeeeedddd

1 Like

Does anyone know how they select the winners?

Is the deadline already over?