Heroes & Villains: The First Creator's Contest of 2018!

Oh no!! :joy: What were they supposed to be doing, if you don’t mind me asking?

Uugh she’s not even supposed to be in that scene, it’s a black screen transition :sob::sob: I was joking around with my sister and forgot to remove the character before the submission :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hahahaha, I know your pain, but that’s actually really funny :joy:

2 Likes

I knooow :joy::joy::joy: I haven’t changed it yet. I’m still waiting for the yes from episode lmao

Umm not trying to be rude, but the title is kinda copying copying “Dead Seven” by Kayla S.,

Could y’all cut it out with the “this title is copying this” stuff?? There are a bunch of stories that have similar titles. It happens. That’s why we get individual shareable links.

7 Likes

Hey guys, @charlotteg and I published our contest entry a few days ago and would love some feedback! :blush:
Here are the story details:

Title: H & V: Twisted Truth
Description: A tragic incident caused you dissociative amnesia. Doctors advise you to take distance from what happened, but someone desperately wants you to remember. Can you handle the truth?

Chapters: 3 (ongoing, chapter 4 will be the last)
Genre: Mystery
Authors: Charlotte G. and Ramona K.
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4930114276163584

The story features CC, lgbt options, choices that matter and multiple endings :raised_hands:

We’d love to know what you guys think about our story, feel free to reply here or message us on instagram @charlottegwrites and @ramones.episode where we also post announcements and sneak peeks - thank you! :blush:

3 Likes

I’ll read your story! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!!

Thank you that means so much to me!!!

I’ll add your story to my list. I’m not getting too many reads either, so I know how you feel. :wink:

Liz replied to my PM saying the next contest will be announced soon, I can’t wait!

1 Like

I’m hoping that it won’t be anything that inspires me too much… I really need to finish my current stories and stop starting new ones!

3 Likes

Same here! :slight_smile:

OMG? Really?! I can’t wait!

1 Like

Oh sorry, I have no idea at all. But I’m not trying to copying either the title or the story line of another.

1 Like

Thank you for your support :slight_smile:

1 Like

Title: H & V: Love & Let Live
Genre: Drama & Romance :heart::heart:
LGBT options🏳️‍🌈, Diversity✊🏾, Morals🤔
Description:
You find yourself torn between the two,
With the future of the kingdom depending on you.
What will you do? Who will you choose?
In order to win-- You have to LOSE.

Read Love & Let Live!

8 Likes

Ohh I read this one! It’s AMAZING! When are you continuing it? :purple_heart: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll update after the contest ends :slight_smile:

1 Like