Heroes & Villains: The First Creator's Contest of 2018!

Please take the time to read, I have read over 25 H&V: stories but nobody reads or shares mine :frowning:

3 Likes

Title: H & V: My Hero
Style: Limelight
Genre: Comedy/Horror
Description: Alexa isn’t very popular at school. Her blog allows her to escape reality and break free. Then Callum arrives and an unexpected science lab explosion. Remember YOLO

This is a fun read! :heart::heart::heart:

Chapter Four of Lock and Key has been posted! I hope those that have read it so far are enjoying it, and if you haven’t read it, why not give it a shot?! :slight_smile:

sup ladies and gentleman, i’m back

1 Like

Hey! Does anyone know when the winners of this contest will be announced? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately no, but it does say the winners will be announced 3-4 weeks after the deadline soo… Hopefully soon! :crossed_fingers:

Some time between April 16th~April 23rd, I guess?

1 Like

Story Title - H & V: Deluded
Written By - Miss Nutella - I like to be mysterious :wink:
Genre - Fantasy - (Ish)
Style - Limelight
Summary - Good and evil, but where evil is good. Go on the roller coaster of delusion and turn it into your reality.
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5023543238197248
Insta: @MissNutella19

Hope you enjoy!

1 Like

The cover is so good. If I get time, I’ll read your story! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Title: H & V: Two Kingdoms
Author: Derek Anderson
Genre: Action/Fantasy
Style: INK
Description: When the castle of Hopeshire gets a threat from the evil king of Ultrona, it’s up to you, queen of Hopeshire, to defeat Ultrona before they take over your throne.
FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM
CLICK HERE TO READ IT!!
Demi_Lovato_M7J4_posterThumb_5krDUBAq4a

1 Like

Just saw the announcement for the new contest, it looks interesting but I’m not entering. I already have two unfinished stories :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

me

3 Likes

same :joy::joy::joy: I want to finish my original story then I will think of entering a contest

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I added some new content to one of my episodes, but I didn’t actually publish it. Is this allowed during the contest period? Thanks!

Why would someone say that? It’s rude and uncalled for. If they have the same title then it’s fine. You both had the same idea! That person needs to learn some manners before jumping to conclusions when they don’t know the full story. Being a thief is when you completely copy the whole story which you didn’t do at all. It’s just a title! Gosh people these days. Why was this comment flagged? You did nothing wrong.

1 Like

If it’s passed the deadline then yes, you can publish the remainder of the episodes :grin:

1 Like

What’s the new contest? I can’t seem to find it lol

thank you!