Heroes & Villains: The First Creator's Contest of 2018!

How can i join in the contest???

You have to write a new story about a hero and/or villain, when published you submit a form like explained in the topic message.

2 Likes

Perfect timing because I was already writing a super hero group story. :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

All you have to do is follow the steps above. Write and code a story, fill out the form and name the story H&V: title :thinking:

2 Likes

Well, how to hell I can do it??? What are the steps???

1 Like

:thinking:

Do you know how to create a story on Episode? If you do, write a story with at least 3 chapters, featuring heroes and villains. Maybe something like a super hero movie, but it doesn’t have to be.
The plot is up to you.
After you write 3 episodes, publish it (make sure you publish before the deadline stated in the original post).
Then submit the URL of your story to the link in the original post.
Make sure you don’t publish the story again after the deadline has passed or you’ll be disqualified.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to read the entries :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m super excited to read the other entries! This is my first contest so I’m excited for others to read my story as well!

1 Like

I’d love to enter but I really wish there were police uniforms for both genders…

There are police uniforms in Ink…

1 Like

And in Classic.

I should have specified. I want them in LL…

I’m so excited to see the entries for this! I wish I could have entered BUT SCHOOL ahhHHh

2 Likes

But not in Limelight, i wish there were police uniforms in Limelight as well

1 Like

I have some very important questions.

1. If I today publish 2 chapters and after a week or two the third chapter, is this valid?

2. If I post my story today, do reads count for this contest?

Thanks in advance :heart:

1 Like

So excited for this! Currently working really hard on my story :smile:

2 Likes

I think I read somewhere that reads count only after the deadline, but now I’m confused.

I am almost finished with Episode 3 and so excited!!!

3 Likes
  1. You can publish whenever you want to, as long as it’s BEFORE the deadline. Don’t post a new chapter after the deadline, or you will be disqualified (you can continue the story after the contest results have been announced).

2. Reader retention (percentage of people who start AND finish your story ) before the contest deadline has passed is not counted. The stories (supposedly) aren’t judged on how many overall reads you have

4 Likes