Heroes & Villains: The First Creator's Contest of 2018!

Well, I have already looked through many contest stories. Some of them are awesome, but most of the released material is very raw… And I was a bit surprised by the point of view of most contestants. As they have understood the “hero” as a superhero or a person with some special abilities. When I saw the post about the contest, I was really inspired by the phrase “who is a hero and who is a villain is a matter of perspective”. That was the main concept, on which I decided to focus in my story. It turned out to be very different from the most contest stories … And that’s why I’m pretty worried about it’s destiny… :slight_smile: But I really tried to do my best, although being in a hurry. I’d appreciate if you read it and reassure me… or on the contrary kill my hope. Love you all. The story is “H & V: Fake Friend” by FieryTenderness.

How can I will the form, and which form

Sorry but I don’t really know

Read the first post including the guidelines~

3 Likes

What if they don’t approve my backgrounds and overlays on time? :disappointed:

1 Like

I’m no expert, but I uploaded a background a last week and it took around 3 days to be approved.

1 Like

Backgrounds, story covers and overlays all take around 3 business days to be approved. You should be sure and submit them at least that far ahead of the contest deadline to make sure you have enough time.

1 Like

Umm…Which site I’ll search for putting My story name on it??

Make it again, And ask them if they can approved fast, but it at least take 2 days

1 Like

What do you mean?

1 Like

Sorry, Its nothing…

Can I use spotlight in limelight???

OMG, H&V Pregnant By My Twin’s Student’s Gang Leader Dad is HILARIOUS!
It’s like Austin Powers of Episode.

Yes you can. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t give up!

1 Like

Thank you

No problem. :blush:

2 Likes

What happens if you submit the form or publish the story after the deadline? It doesn’t count? :thinking:

2 Likes

You get disqualified

Okay, thanks. :grimacing:

2 Likes