Heroic: Daughter of Shadow

The time has finally come. I’ve just release my entry for the Heroic contest! If you’re interested in doing a R4R please let me know below. I will be giving priority to other contest entries. Once you have read my entry and posted a screenshot as proof, I will read yours and do the same. Good luck to everyone entering! :grin:

Title: Heroic: Daughter of Shadow
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 3 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Covers:

5 Likes

Hi! I would love to do r4r with you. Are you down for like 3x3? My story name is In Apnoea!

1 Like

Sure thing. Just tell me the name of your story and I’ll start as soon as you post a screenshot showing you’ve read mine. :grin:

In Apnoea! Will do

1 Like

Heu just wanted to lyk I started urs! Your directing is great btw :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! :grin:

2 Likes

I would like to do R4R / G4G with you! :blue_book::gem:

Honest feedbacks are always welcome!

:exclamation: SCREENSHOTS ARE REQUIRED! :exclamation:

:crescent_moon: Story name: Worlds Apart

:crescent_moon: Author name: Luna

:crescent_moon: Chapters: 6

:crescent_moon: Style: LL

:crescent_moon: Genre: Drama

:crescent_moon: Description: A girl lives a quiet life with her parents until there is a conflict between them and they go their separate ways. Will you be able to understand the fate of the girl?

:crescent_moon: Instagram: starluna.epi

:crescent_moon: Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5306622156144640

:crescent_moon: Cover:

2 Likes

I’m totally up for doing R4R, not G4G though. I’ll get starting reading your first 3 chapters after you send proof showing you’ve read mine. :grin:

2 Likes

Hey! I’m interested in a R4R :relaxed:

Title: Can’t Let Go
Author: Bellae
Genre: Drama/Romance
Summary: You’re stuck in an unhealthy relationship, and it’s hard for you to let go. Will you gain the courage to stand your ground? Or continue to let their words control you?
Current Episodes: 4

Link: Episode Writer Portal

What to expect:

• Hispanic M/F LI
  • Slow burn romance
  • Full CC for MC and LI
  • Advanced directing
  • Point system
  • Art scenes

Covers:

Covers done by @everlycreates

2 Likes

Awesome possum. :grin: I’ll get starting reading your first 3 chapters after you send proof showing you’ve read mine.

1 Like

Hey! :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

I’ll get started on yours today. Hope you enjoyed the story! :grin:

1 Like

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :heartpulse:

Title: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Sinead O’Neill

Story Description

Rosa’s the unlucky type, especially when it comes to love. Will her luck fail as usual, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a sizzling hot, but impossible to get co-worker?

Some Kind Of Bliss link

Here’s my proof of read. Sorry I didn’t take any additional screen shots, but I’m terrible at remembering to do that. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Totally interested in a R4R. I’ll starts your story after you post proof that you’ve ready my three episodes (either in this thread or in DM). :grin:

1 Like