Heroic R4R (+ others welcome, too!) ⚔

Hi everyone! Because I decided to enter so late, my preparation was in really bad shape and I forgot about the 100 reads in two weeks thing :see_no_evil:

Anyways, I’m looking to do a few R4Rs, especially for Heroic contest entries with under 100 reads at the moment. And please, for the love of God, no ghosting. I am this close to calling out ghosters :pinching_hand:

On that happy note, here’s my entry!!!

Title: Heroic: Terms and Conditions Apply
Author: Nat.Alia (@nat.alia.writes)
Genre: Comedy
Style: LL
Description:
A disgrace to her crown, Reyna signs her life away. The problem? A little girl with a special set of skills and a contract of her own.

… Too bad she didn’t read the fine print.
Link:

1 Like

:white_heart: Hi everyone! I’d like to promote my story. :white_heart: This is my first story.

:white_heart: I’m down for R4R. Dm on Instagram @storiesbyvalerie dm me those interested in R4R or you can post here as well.

:white_heart: I’m up for supporting with gems if you do so as well.

:white_heart: I’ll need screenshots of the chapters as proof and I’ll send you screenshots as well!

:white_heart: please don’t ghost me!

:white_heart: As for others who are just promoting your story please do give my story a chance, it might be too short but further episodes will get better!

The details are:
Story title: Silent LOVE
Genre: Romance/Queer
Description: What could go wrong with being the new kid & having severe social anxiety? A Lot. Especially when Dwayne Carter the school’s “badboy” is assigned to help you open up more.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5288576790757376

Cover:

2 Likes

I’ll do an R4R with you!

Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Style:
Limelight (LL)

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: Limited MC CC
:alpaca: One LI (the story takes place over a couple days, so it’s a strangers-to-crush relationship that has an impact on the story’s ending)
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You don’t have to spend any if you don’t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames

1 Like

@0Mina0 and @CovfefeBoss added to list! I’ll PM you here or Instagram the SS.

2 Likes

I don’t have insta. You can just DM them to me here :hugs:!

1 Like

Anyone interested in a R4R dm me on instagram at @lavii_writes_

Titile: Heroic: Kiss my Wounds

Author: Lavinia (@lavii_writes_)

Genre: Mystery

Description:
Erin is a 21 year old wounded by her parents death and determined to find their killer. In her journey she meets people who will help her and people who will put her in danger. Among them there is Sirius, who’s constantly under the pressure to find his mate and full fill his duties as the general’s son. But which one is he? When Erin accidentally discovers his secret, Sirius becomes a key element in her journey. Find out what fate is holding for them. Will Erin find what she’s looking for or will her goals be changed?

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

278391241_114806177853609_3850225932786951880_n

1 Like

Not a heroic entry but I’d like to do a r4r :slightly_smiling_face:

Title: Can’t Let Go
Author: Bellae
Genre: Drama/Romance
Summary: You’re stuck in an unhealthy relationship, and it’s hard for you to let go. Will you gain the courage to stand your ground? Or continue to let their words control you?
Current Episodes: 4

Link: Episode Writer Portal

What to expect:

• Hispanic M/F LI
  • Slow burn romance
  • Full CC for MC and LI
  • Advanced directing
  • Point system
  • Art scenes

Covers:

Covers done by @everlycreates

1 Like

@lavii_writes @Bellaex added to my list for tomorrow after @0Mina0 (which I didn’t have time to get to today, I’m so sorry!!!)

Hi!

I would love to do a R4R This is my story:

Title: Enchanted By You
Genre Romance

Full CC for MC + Name CC & Full Cc for Love interest.
Choices that Matter and Pointsystem

𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Miles is a single father who believes his chance at love dies with his wife. Tess is an eccentric optimistic who moved to England to start a new life away from the tragedy of her failed relationship. The two meet by chance and discover that sometimes even at our darkest moments fate will step in and show us the light. Or in this case, show them that love is possible even if first appears as lust…

X Honey

1 Like

Hi! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know which story you’d be interested in :grin:

Story 1

Title: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters: 11 (Complete)
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]

Story 2

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 11 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like