Hey Beautiful Peoples, Background Needed,

Does anyone have a background that looks like a high school gym?
You know, a basketball gym…nice glossed over wooden floors a basket on each side and reminds you of high school. I 've been searching, but I failed to find a nice high school gym where basketball games take place… In my story, the cheerleaders are practicing but the coach has the football player out in the light rain until it gets heavy, and the boys have to come in the gym until it lets up…so I need a gym. spoiler alert…one of the boys…have a crush on a cheerleader who is not popular or not the captain, but he is in his world, but he wants her… so I need this gym. Can anyone help me???

2 Likes

Hm, I think @CoraMae may have one, not sure. Check on EpisodeLife.com or @amepisode or @FlowerGriefer

2 Likes

Send you the link on IG

2 Likes

@CoraMae, I’m 42 yrs old, I tried to look for a link or find the background on instagram, but I’m not that good with it. I write on a PC, I know I have to give credit everytime I use your backgrounds/overlays every use and you prefer it in the story and on instagram. I tried to find it on my iphone too, but I love your work, but I try to use it to make an exception for you so I can use your backgrounds, but it’s so complicated to me. I never found the link and I don’t even know how to begin to find it. Is there another way to get because I’m so frustrated right now. I’ve been creating you every time in my story. I’ll figure the instagram part before I publish. Am I supposed to take a pic of the background and post it and tag you and give credit by saying thank you?

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions Ianafrazer_episode

2 Likes

You go to @CoraMae’s Instagram profile. Then if you look under her name there will be a link for a linktree click it. Then scroll down to the backgrounds/overlays button and click it. Then all of her backgrounds/overlays will be there!

2 Likes

@Danielle318, thank you I was able to get access. I did find an outside basketball court. In my scene now, the football players are outside practicing and it’s starting to rain and they go into the high school gymnasium and the cheerleaders are in there practicing. She has a lot of stuff so I’ll keep looking. Thanks again for helping me get access.

2 Likes

Of course! If you need any Episode help let me know! I can help you with most stuff(I can’t do stuff like making backgrounds and overlays)!

2 Likes

Hey can someone help me find a food place that includes a booth? with the overlays and everything. I will really be grateful. Thank yo!

@Episodelover11, Check out Episode_Jones instagram and see if she has what you’re looking for. She has awesome backgrounds on her drive. Follow her and make sure to give credit. She has restaurants and overlays. You can probably find her by searching CoraMae Jones, no maybe @CoraMae, I think it’ll all find her.

1 Like

I’m glad you found it! I’m 43 :grimacing::grin: and sometimes my brain takes a break :laughing: So it happened that i sent the link to the wrong Shannen :joy:

As for credits, most creators prefer to give them at the end of story chapters :heart: