Hey, can we start an inspirational quote thread?

Lets start an inspirational quote thread.

I have some quotes about laughter:
A smile is a curve that sets everything straight
An optimist laughs to forget; a pessimist forgets to laugh

7 Likes

Think Positive!! For example: I fell down the stairs today and thought, “WOW! I sure fell down those stairs fast.”

4 Likes

Hahaha omg yes, that’s a positive behavior to have, when I fell down the stairs, I cursed so much :joy:

“Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.” - Lou Holtz

There’s a bunch of positive quotes here: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/positive (and I also have a positive quote for writer’s in my bio as well as a thread about positive quotes that come from movies/TV shows)

4 Likes

I was trying to come up with some morbidly cheery quotes. I got nothin’.

Don’t sugarcoat anything. Always tell the truth, no matter how blunt it is - Live love Quotes

5 Likes

Heres a funny quote: You’re fat. dont sugar coat it, cause you’ll eat that too… :joy:

3 Likes

Lmao!! Same. I need to start thinking like that

1 Like

I heard that one before :joy:

1 Like

If your not going to speak up, how will the world know you exist?

1 Like

Sometimes we can’t all be this iconic, but you can try.

-Info 2019

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank YOU! That made my day

1 Like

I try. :woman_shrugging::tipping_hand_woman::dancer::man_dancing:

1 Like

Lmao @N_Epi! :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Yay! You liked my quote :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, I love it!

2 Likes

I don’t know if this is inspirational but I’ll say it…
Whenever you fall out of a bike just think that you not the only one that has fell off of a bike! Lmao! :rofl::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I can’t even ride a bike. HA HA HA! HA HA HA! Ha ha… Wait that’s not funny :grimacing:

2 Likes

Sometimes things are better left unsaid…but sometimes, it is my dinner to point out what you did is wrong.

4 Likes