Hey could you check out my story and give me some honest feedback

Hi there, I just published my first story called Gold Leaf High so I hope you check it out.
It revolves around several high school students of a private school, their romances, friendships and families.
I appreciate honest reviews to improve the story, you can be as brutal as you want lol.
I know it probably has it’s flaws but I hope you still enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I love the cover, I have to check it out.

1 Like

I read it and honestly, it had a really cool vibe. I like Beverly, I really want to know more about her. Her friends seem pretty cool. I can’t describe how much I love it!!

Screenshots

1 Like

Wow, I’m so glad to hear that :smiley:
I was kinda insecure about it, especially the first episode.
I’m planning on getting the readers to know each character more as the story progresses.

1 Like

Hi, so yesterday I released my first story and tbh I’m not sure about my first episode. I like the second and third better but I know if people don’t really like the first one much they probably won’t continue to read it. So is anyone willing to read it and give me feedback on if they liked it or how I could improve/change it.
This is the cover.

2 Likes

Do you just want feedback on the 1st Episode, or the whole 3 Episodes?

I would love it to be for all three :smiley: but as you like.

1 Like

Cool. I just put it in my Favorites. I’ll get to it soon! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Just one thing to point out so far…

You spelled the word, “Characters“ wrong it’s like this! Characters.

1 Like

I’m about to start reading this to leave some feedback. I just wanted to say I like your cover photo right away

1 Like

Glad to hear that, it was quite a struggle to create one since I’m not good at photshop or editing :joy:

aloha! i’ll totally check ur story out, but i am a harsh critic - if you don’t care then i’ll do it!

alsooooo i’ve recently published one of my own, if you wanna check it out!
it’s called Forever and a Day
author: Breanna G
it has a purple eyed girl and a red headed boy as the cover ! lol

The more brutal the better.
Thanks, I’ll check it out!

1 Like

Okay, so I just read the first Episode, and if I’m being honest… I really enjoyed it! The part where Beverly was talking to the boy in the blue hoodie was my favorite scene. It was funny!

The only thing I saw was that the speech bubbles weren’t next to the character’s mouths. But, that’s an easy fix!

I’m gonna continue reading it now. I’m loving it so far!

2 Likes

i just finished the first episode, and tbh great story! i have no complaints!! Aaron, Conor and Will are already favs uwu
there aren’t many stories like this, so i think it’s amazing!

the coding must’ve taken years, i admire your patience! and the diversity is great!

definitely added to my favorites, can’t to keep reading!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!
Oh god yes, especially the auditorium scene took me forever since I had to create new overlays and place all these people :laughing:

3 Likes

I’ve just read Episode 2 and I enjoyed as well!

I liked how Aaron was trying to help Will with Beverly.

I have only one thing to point out though…

I think you meant to type since instead of
sine

2 Likes

your backgrounds are also very beautiful! it takes me 5ever to find some nice ones and even then i end up not using them because they look a bit choppy lol

2 Likes

Aaron is the biggest Will supporter haha.

Agh these typos, thanks for pointing them out!