Hey everyone, I'm looking for backgrounds if anyone could help me

hey everyone, I’m looking for some backgrounds i desperately need…I need a night view balcony a ball room and a mansion as well as penthouse, if anyone could help, credit will also be given, thanks x

What were you looking for, for the penthouse? An inside view or outside?

hi yes, inside x

Omg these are perfect, Should i credit you, and thank you so much x

just credit using my forum name :))
do you want a bedroom, kitchen, living room, etc for the penthouse?

please if you have any, and ill credit you with the name mer.stories, once again thank you so much

1 Like

thank you so much these are perfect, credit will be given.

1 Like

Hey @mer.stories ! Could you make me some backgrounds as well?

sure! just tell me what you need

2 Likes

try looking here as well.

2 Likes

In your first post, the first ballroom background is created by Exit Mothership on DeviantArt for noncommercial purposes only (which means it can’t be used on Episode).

Mansion 1, Mansion 3, Ballroom 3, and Ballroom 2 are all Choices backgrounds (so, again, cannot be used on Episode).

Don’t take credit for things you haven’t produced, and also, before you find a background (especially if you’re going to share it with others), check the licensing.

2 Likes

oh i didn’t even know that was a thing. i went on a pinterest which stated backgrounds for episode, like i have done in the past with my backgrounds for coding. i wasn’t aware that the person asking for backgrounds wanted custom ones, and i thought by crediting me they were just saying who helped them find the backgrounds. so sorry about that, i’ll delete the post immediately. thank you for informing me about this!

I have a ballroom set on my ko-fi if you’re interested?

As for the others, @amepisode and @j.Miley have a lot of backgrounds on their patreons.

You could also find plenty on Unsplash, Pexels and Pixabay which are free and don’t require credit. (:

2 Likes

thank you so much, I’ll take a look at them, once again thanks x

1 Like

Use pixabay
And don’t t forget to switch images to illustrations