Hey guys help 😃🤚🏽

So basically I’m playing truth or dare with a boy I liked in 3rd grade but I think I’m starting to catch feelings again 🥲 but I picked truth and he said is it true I liked him, y’all what do I say-

18 Likes

say yes!!!Gurl…if the boy dont like u…his loss!! :joy:

7 Likes

Just say yes! And if you’re unsure about that, you can just say that you used to like him, (and maybe if you’re comfortable say that you’re unsure about how you feel right now)

2 Likes

I said yes and I’m waiting for his reply :sob::raised_back_of_hand:t4:

4 Likes

bravo

1 Like

yay!!

1 Like

Update: he said he already knew :sob:

8 Likes

:scream:

1 Like

Im just gonna act like that convo never happened and continue playing T or D ;-;

7 Likes

he never said he liked u back…ask him!!!

2 Likes

Yeahh ask him!!

2 Likes

Yes!! It could be possible that he might like you back. :))

3 Likes

He kind of has a girlfriend :ok_woman:t4: But this is what he said: “Yea I just didn’t like u I’m pretty sure u were cool tho but not more than a friend sorry loser”
He didn’t mean loser in a mean way it’s just his nickname for me lol

12 Likes

Aww, he has a nickname for you! Sorry though ):

1 Like

oof :cry:

His loss, lol.

THE NICKNAME IS SO CUTE THOUGHHH- but it’s alright; you deserve someone who will treat you right. :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

3 Likes

true dat!

2 Likes

Tysm <3

2 Likes

Np! ^^

1 Like

This is embarrassing what I just texted him so basically this one time at school I accidentally fell onto his lap :sob::point_up_2:t4: So basically we just make jokes out of it so he was joking that it was planned so I said “ So I just happened to pay someone to push me into u? Yup and fell in the perfect spot yea sureeeeee” and I released what I said “PERFECT SPOT” :sob::point_up_2:t4:

11 Likes