Hey guys help 😃🤚🏽

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :joy:

1 Like

Now he’s currently me asking for an opinion on something I feel special rn :sob::point_up_2:t4:

3 Likes

What is it!!!

1 Like

He asked me if he should upload a certain video to his TikTok, yea it’s silly but I felt special :sob::raised_back_of_hand:t4:

8 Likes

I’m not gonna lie I just randomly saw this and now I am actually so interested. Like I am binge reading the comments and the add ons of what is happening. :joy:

9 Likes

Update: I made a tiktok of me throwing it back and I’m asking him to like it :grinning::point_up_2:t4:

5 Likes

OoOoO! Spicy :hot_face::joy:

1 Like

So he just followed my tiktok :cowboy_hat_face::point_up_2:t4: Ok now
I’m scared he’s gonna watch all my videos :sob::+1:t4:

1 Like

He officially told me goodnight :cowboy_hat_face::+1:t4:

1 Like

yay! :joy:
I’m so happy for you!
Don’t worry, it’ll be alright!

1 Like

Another update: he never liked my TikTok I think he forgot 🥲 but he did post his video with the song I recommended :relieved::+1:t4:

Aww. that’s cool though!

Am I a bad person if I like listening to this conversation like it’s a high school drama movie?

13 Likes

Not at all LOL

4 Likes

IKR :joy:

Nahhh… You’re not alone sis! :laughing:

2 Likes

Y’all I’ll update in the morning since he went to sleep and it’s 2 am for me LOL gnnn <3

2 Likes

Nighty night, hun! :blob_hearts: :blush:

Good morning yall or whatever time zone your in LOL but I texted him “hiii gooooooodddd mooooorrrniiingggg” I know it seems extra af but that’s just how I like to text everyone LOL

6 Likes

OMG! I just read all of that and honestly, the exact same thing has happened to me before!!! Girl, I’m so happy for you! This is progress.

6 Likes

Ahhh tysm!!!

3 Likes