Hey Guys! I am a new author. My insta id is @Chanel1234Proxy.epi

Hello Everyone!
So basically I have started writing a story called PRACTICAL since the ending of July. And since due to school stuff I was not able to give it much time as I am a PCMB student, so its quite hard for me to even get time to finish my story. But I was able to do it. Thanks to quarantine. But the teachers in our class is now forcing us to do all the writing stuff. And I have only 10 days after which I am going to get busy again with school. So, basically I need 22 reads to reach upto 100 reads in my story.

So, thats why I want at least 11 people to read my story until the end. Its ok if you don’t want to read, You can skip upto 3 episodes. Just tap skip button until the last episode. And I am up for r4r. Basically with sad stories
The link of my story is http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5314589001711616

3 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Thanks

1 Like

I need 10 accounts to skip the episodes in my story. So that I can gain 100 reads finally. And start focusing less on the story.
All you have to do is start the story and skip it until the 3rd episode.
If you are interested in helping me then Type I am in!.
That would mean a lot.
DM me on @Chanel1234Proxy.epi 4 furthur details

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.