Hey guys I am creating one page to help authors and reader

Hey everyone as you know there are many authors and readers leaving our episode community because of toxic people, because somewhere they felt harassed.
I have created one of page where I will help those authors and readers but for this I need max number of followers :red_light: .
It is not publicity stunt I am giving helping hand to our community which is becoming toxic day by day :blob_sun: .
I will delete this account after 3 months if I didn’t got your all support I will assume that you all don’t need any help :bomb: .
I will create form so that people get in the group who wants to help other :fist_bump: .
So for now follow the the account and wait for 3 months it is different from other groups :blob_hearts: .
Instagram account: @epi.tox

12 Likes

you are doing great work…Keep it up :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks so much. That’s a great idea. Sadly the community here has become very toxic. I have a troll who follows me around the threads here, and she’s all fake nice to others, but harasses me so I had to put her on that ignore list thing.

It’s also disappointing that you can’t feel free to speak up about something or disagree with someone on something, otherwise you’ll have a troll following you around the forums. It’s so messed up.

2 Likes

Thanks girl :blob_hearts::blush:

1 Like

Thanks I needed that :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey follow my account I know how this trollers can be. I have not been trolled by anyone yet but I can fill the pain. I have been through depression in the age of 15-16 so now I see people exiting community because of this type of people I feel bad that’s the reason I am starting this page. If possible contact me on Instagram page or personally if you need anything love :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

I have followed you on insta already, and thanks so much for understanding. My insta is sineadoneill.lovestowrite. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: I’m sorry you’ve been through depression. It’s a horrible thing to go through. It’s only spoon-fed people who are so apathetic towards that stuff. My depression used to be very bad, it’s not as bad as it was thank God, but I still get some bad days of it. And yes, I feel there are certain busybodys here who think they own the forums and come across to others as empathetic and kind, when deep down they’re wolves dressed in sheep’s clothing sort of thing.

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like