Hey Guys I Do r4r

Hey guys if anyone is up for a r4r let me know. I just published a new story called Shielded Hearts!

Hey, I’m up for a R4R?

Hey message me

What’s your story about? I’m always up for R4Rs. :blue_heart:

Hey it’s about a girl named camilla and a guy named Giovanni. Basically they both are going through similar things and it will show how they become closer.

Ahh, sounds interesting! My work can be found here:

It’s called What’s Your Emergency?, by Sathael. We’re following an anti-romantic human train-wreck and 999 call operator who hates that one cocky police officer on her team. But 999 emergencies have a funny way of changing your world.

Here is my link let me know when you are done with mine so I can begin yours http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4871267067691008

Let’s do r4r

Lost Summer Love

Crazy love. Wacky friends. Unnecessary drama. How will Evan and Sierra make it through this crazy thing called, life

How many chapters do you want me to read?

I only have 3 :blush:

Okay I only have 2. did you want to read my first or vice versa?

I’ll start urs in a little while

Here you go, that b***h slap :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tag me when you unlock episode 3. :wink:

image image image

:joy::joy::joy: i’ll read yours in a few

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re doing R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Hi, I hope I wasn’t ghosted :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Of course not, I’ve been busy with college haven’t forgot about ya!!

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 13 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : *A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

We can do r fr r
Title : Hannah Miler’s Mystery
Author: Remone
Story genre :Mystery
Story style :lime light
Description: Hannah Miler was brutally killed in the woods.Will Ser be able to solve the mystery of Hannah miler’s death and will able to find the killer ?.And how is Ser related to Hannah.(CC)

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6311583539331072

Hey getting to your story soon