Hey Guys I finally published!

Done

Hi there, I’m up for r4r dm me on insta or pm me :sparkling_heart:
Here’s my story
Story title: UNTIL I MET HIM
Genre : ROMANCE
Description :When Ameli elopes with her lover, her father, kidnaps Andrew , who knows Ameli’s whereabouts, along with two of his friend. But Andrew falls in love with Alicia
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4893237613101056
Cover:

i will get to yours asap

Thank you for this! :slight_smile:

TITLE: He Changed Me
AUTHOR: Hope&Less
GENRE: Romance (Comedy, Drama)
DESCRIPTION: Clarissa Campbell is secretly in love with Michael O’Reilly. One day he kissed her and her whole life turned upside down. What happens when she becomes everything she despised?
STYLE: Limelight
INSTAGRAM: @hopeless.writes
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6067749886558208
COVER:
He_Changed_Me_qe_posterThumb_ub5fIKcyg7

Hope you enjoy the story!

Hey misskitty16,

Thank you for this thread. I allready read your story and send you a PM about it. :wink: Please, read my stories ‘For HIS Sake’, ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Links Bounded Minds:

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: NEW first 7 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

Ok, I’m waiting for your ss.

Hey! Are you done?

1 Like

hey give me a few and I’ll send them to you